coach
Years ago

Malaysian team progress

how has the malaysian team been going? and how have they stacked up against sides here in Australia?

Topic #1181 | Report this topic

Omar  
Years ago

Southern killed them this afternoon by 30 odd! Dunks galore by the southern boys, especially Jingles and Woody!!!

Reply #13278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Umm yeah tigers beat them today 88 to 102 i think great game... dont know about how they will go now as 1 of there best players hurt his knee bad!!!

Reply #13288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do they have any more games left? And if they do when and where? Thanks.

Reply #13291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im not sure?? i think i heard some1 sat 2day they have 1 game 2mora?? but i might of heard wrong??

Reply #13293 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

They play 6:45 at Pasadena tomorrow night vs. Sturt. Gold coin donation entry.

Reply #13294 | Report this post

LICKITY SPLIT  
Years ago

Yeh southern put on a show againt em.alley oop by braithwaite to wood, amazing. Ingles awesome.

Reply #13338 | Report this post

TommyJR  
Years ago

What a spectacle for all the hundreds of fans that showed up to watch the breathtaking Tigers outfit play against a solid but somewhat tired Malaysian team.

Final score 115 to 88

Hoban dominating the smaller frontline for 27 & 10.

Woody chipping in 21 with 3 awesome throwdowns inc 2 massive lobs.

Snake with 23 on 8/10 shooting including 4 trifectas.

And finally Joe "Franchise" Ingles in his last game for the Tigers with 9,7 and 7 going out in style with a slightly late poster dunk after time expired on an innocent bystander.

Thanks to everyone who came and showed there support and also to the Malaysian team who helped put on such a great show.

Tigers BBall '05' baby - good luck "Franchise" what a pleasure it's been playing in your team for the last 18 months. Go get em mate !

Reply #13349 | Report this post

green train  
Years ago

dont forget Whitmore had 30 pts and 11 rebs on them last Monday in a Warrior victory. old balls, big dog still got game

Reply #13377 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Tommy JR Great wrap up of the game! I appologise to all my fans for not being able to make it down to the cage. I was busy with 1 of my ladies! Sorry Boyz.

Jingles, particular appologies to you, my young whipper snapper. Would have been good to see you last game with us!

I guess your packing your bags and heading off now!

Reply #13379 | Report this post

Yothu  
Years ago

I think tonights game will be another blow out when they face Sturt with Williams, Bauer, Gower, Benson, and Finkemyer..
I think there will be alot of high personal scores in this game.

Reply #13386 | Report this post

rodman  
Years ago

130 to 68 I reckon

Reply #13394 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:55 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754