Anonymous
Years ago

Gordie Cullen @ Sixers.......

Could this be an option? Move Sutt's back to 11th man and bring in the Cull.....should be a low points rating after a year or two off and would be a handy back up that can play the PF or C position......only question mark would be his attitude?

Topic #11825 | Report this topic

anon  
Years ago

i think that be very good move - cullen is very under rated but a strong role player when be keen to get into a rotation where he be valued defensively very sound and likes to play bigger than his size a good fit

Reply #138215 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

how many points would he be???

Reply #138217 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

would be a good option but att would be the issue

Reply #138222 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

I think its a great idea where has he been playing at the moment

Reply #138228 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

Shouldnt even be at option!
Should be a must have ive seen Cullen Rip it up in adelaide last year i Can't believe he's even available
Sign Him up Now... Yesterday

Reply #138233 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Don't have enough space under the points cap, plus he's not what they need - go and read the last couple of pages of the Bullets off-season thread on OzHo if you don't know why Cullen isn't in the NBL right now.

Reply #138234 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

How bout Cam Rigby to be the back up PF, i dont think he has re-signed with the Pigs i reckon he would be a good pick up, not sure if we could fit him in though, but hey if the tigers can sign a import with 8 points anything is possible!

Reply #138235 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

How bout Cam Rigby to be the back up PF, i dont think he has re-signed with the Pigs i reckon he would be a good pick up, not sure if we could fit him in though, but hey if the tigers can sign a import with 8 points anything is possible!

Reply #138236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is Cullen even old enough to be considered by the Sixers?

Reply #138243 | Report this post

Dennis Denuto  
Years ago

If you are talking Cullen then surely Nash is better?

Or maybe I'm biased?

Rice, Nash and Oakley would be a better option....

But I'm not up with the points system, I'm still working out my !@#$%^& photocopier!!

It's all about MABO!!!

Reply #138246 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I thought it was the Vibe Dennis :)

Reply #138267 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Even though it looks like it won't happen, I think Cullen would be a good backup for the Sixers. IMO he fits the mould of Matt Garrison from a few seasons ago.

Reply #138268 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Haha, give anon a ball Isaac!!!

'is Cullen even old enough to be considered by the Sixers?'

How did they think that up? So original, so god damn funny....*rolls eyes*

Reply #138289 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

We should have a deflated ball icon for really boring, crap posts...

Reply #138294 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Notice all the "old" jokes lately are coming from anonymous posters? Claim it or don't post it I say!

Reply #138308 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754