david
Years ago

What will be some big NBA trades?

I was just thinking of who will get traded in the off-season and I want your opinion.

Topic #11854 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i HOPE KG gets traded. Best player in the league IMO and deserves to go to a team where he can at least contend for a ring.He deserves it. I think he'll go to phx.

Reply #138475 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

Yes agreed KG needs to get a RING! For all his work he doesn't deserve a bad team. I also think KB needs to be traded he really needs another ring for his collection to be on the way to one of the best players of all time. Other trades Gerald Wallace (Charlotte Bobcats)to go to Golden State, he deserves to be in a better team for his defence and golden state do not have that.

Reply #138477 | Report this post

Unit  
Years ago

Steve Francis will be shopped by the Knicks, although if he can't be traded he'll probably just be bought out.

Reply #138478 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

I see it as more of a clearing house for some teams. Not so much trading much but clearing some of the bench and older players. There are teams that need to trade to go deeper into the playoffs. Phoenix need another big gun. I hope Newley either ends up there or the Bucks as a second round pick. Golden State need that something extra as well. Celtics and Knicks also look to trade, but they are always laughable at it. Interestingly Bryant apparently has Bulls or Knicks as teams he wants to go to. I would like to see Garnett or Dwight Howard to go to the Suns.

Reply #138507 | Report this post

Years ago

any news on whats happening with the nets? Is Kidd going to leave? or whatabout carter didnt his contract run out last season?

Reply #138557 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

How good would KG to the Cavs be?
Gooden, Hughes, 2-3 Picks should just about cover it!
Cavs
C-Igauskas
PF-Garnett
SF-Pavlovic
SG-James
PF-Gibson

Wolves
C-Howard
PF-Gooden
SF-Davis
SG-Hughes
PG-Foye

Move James to the 2.
Recently aquired Juwan Howard to fill the middle for the wolves, Foye to start at 1.

Could the cavs beat san antone with this team?

Reply #138564 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

Yes, very good idea hustle. I love that! You should seriously tell someone about that. Like your idea.

Reply #138584 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

I hope the Cavs include a tube of lube to the Wolves in that trade proposal.

Reply #138589 | Report this post

**Balla**  
Years ago

And of course that team can beat San Antonio!

Reply #138629 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Haha TC! Yep, guess Im pulling at strings to get KG to an East contender!

Reply #139203 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:13 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754