Anonymous
Years ago

Rate the coaches at 16 and 18 Nationals

Any thoughts on both Boys and Girls coaches at Nationals this year ?

Keep it real, coaches from all states not just SA

Topic #12220 | Report this topic

Camel14  
Years ago

VICM coaches did ok, SAM coaches were great.

Reply #142683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SAM coaches were just a little unlucky

Reply #142684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SAM coaches over coached themselves and lost winable gameswith poor rotation of tired players.

Reply #142688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here is my scores on the coaching performaces out of a possible 14:

16 boys: 5
16 girls: 5
18 boys:7
18 girls: 10

Reply #142690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PS: 1 been great 14 been terrible and all in between

Reply #142691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is that right accross the board or is that just the SA Coaches ?

Seems a little harsh, but the question was asked

Reply #142695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U16 Boys
1. Tasmania
2. Vic Metro
3. Vic Country

U16 Girls
1. NSW Country
2. Vic Metro
3. SA Metro

Reply #142712 | Report this post

Graeme LeBroy  
Years ago

Vic Metro u16 women's coach is an absolute clown. I reckon he had beginners (rookie) luck. How can a coach that wears a pink tshirt and can hardly hold his grog get appointed into that position...?
Good work Ben, I thought I'd have a little dig at you since you and Goodman tend to read our little SA forum over here with your spies out as well. It will be good to have you at North if you end up over in SA next year.

Reply #142740 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Mate you can have Ben in SA. I can tell you now he won't be able to win a title with any SA team. He is an arrogant ..... Very poor body language when coaching.

Reply #142811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rated the Vic Metro 16's coaches in boys and girls very highly. Rotated their players in well, always coached the games hard, and treated opposition teams and coaches with respect. Regardless of them having a good group, both teams played very discliplined, team orientated, high percentage basketball.

You dont always have to judge the coaches on the week of Nationals. Whilst is it certainly an important key indicator, there is a lot of work that goes in before the week that will determine how your team will go.

Reply #142826 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

What about the country coachses?

Reply #142843 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I felt the Vic Country and the SA Country coaches in the 16 boys were good, their teams were tough.

Both teams played extremley hard and had limited bigs but were very good with the resources in that department.

Reply #142861 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754