MILKY
Years ago

KINGS RETURN TO OLD LOGO

after their disgusting attempt at modernising the logo last year, the kings today have returned to their traditional emblem with the opera house over the word 'kings'.

last season's logo was a joke. i must say however that the 36ers new logo is probably the nicest in the league. maybe the kings should sign up whoever the 36ers used if they want something different

Topic #12350 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Link?

Reply #143855 | Report this post

MILKY  
Years ago

no press statement as such. just that i have bee checking their website lately, and today they have their logo has been changed. it has also been changed on the NBL website's banner

Reply #143857 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Good decision, last seasons updated logo looked horrible and the original one is pretty good.

Reply #143859 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They reverted months ago. I think the new one that was ditched was a great concept, just softly executed. I don't think the 36ers one is the best in the league - I prefer the Taipans logo personally.

Reply #143860 | Report this post

MILKY  
Years ago

the taipans logo is horrible. the 36ers old logo was rubbish, but the new one looks very sleek. the dragons one is very striking, and close to being the best in the league. melbourne's is ok. brisbanes's is starting to look a little outdated. perth's is good too...i think red and black is hard to screw up

Reply #143862 | Report this post

MILKY  
Years ago

the taipans logo is horrible. the 36ers old logo was rubbish, but the new one looks very sleek. the dragons one is very striking, and close to being the best in the league. melbourne's is ok. brisbanes's is starting to look a little outdated. perth's is good too...i think red and black is hard to screw up. and i don't mind singapore's either. there's something about it that look alright

Reply #143863 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

yeah, i posted this a month back.

I prefer the older logo, but didn't mind the new one at all...

Reply #143869 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:19 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754