all ears
Years ago

Anderson info req

ok - i have done the lazy thing and asked here first.

has anderson ever attempted the NBA ?

seen him play Euroleague many times on ESPN with some quality units - he seems good enough for the NBA.

Topic #12550 | Report this topic

tmagz03  
Years ago

good enough the NBA?
I question if he is good enough for the boomers....hack

Reply #146151 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

was drafted i think atlanta has his rights but not 100% on that tho

Reply #146152 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Wouldn't think Atlanta would still hold his rights. He was drafted back in 2002. Is 27 years of age so if he wants to play NBA, would want to go there soon. Click here for his nba.com profile.

Reply #146163 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Atlanta still hold his rights. They have been trying to get him over there for the past couple of seasons, but the money offered wasn't close to what he makes with CSKA.

There was an article going around last year sometime saying that the Hawks were starting to chase him harder (more money) and he would like to go over there in the near future.

Reply #146171 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

More money in europe from day one, so why go to the nba, to spend most of his time on the bench?

Reply #146173 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

http://www.davidandersen.com.au/

Reply #146187 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:42 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754