Corey
Years ago

Well I've bought Season Tickets..........

after having a year off last season (Thank God I missed last year........), so let's hope:

- The Scoreboard is working for EVERY game
- The music is better
- The cheerleaders are still $exy!
- The Beer is cold and is available EVERY game
- AND The Sixers put up a good effort EVERY week and put us in a position to make playoffs

Go Sixers!!!

Topic #12605 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I am predicting the Sixers to finish in the top 5. Not withstanding major injuries.

Reply #146741 | Report this post

Dirty Day  
Years ago

I'm having this year off from season tickets. I feel okay about it.

Reply #146742 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

You'll live to regret it.......

Reply #146744 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Have you got yours Sturty?

Reply #146750 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

Good luck getting good seats next year m8. It took me about 5 years of upgrading to get the seats im really happy with.

I got a call from brett maher the other night thanking me for the continued support, had a good chat with him, its a great iniative from the club and i was quite surprised to get the call.

I predict this year to be really exciting and hopefully will surprise some people and they can fill the dome.. Brett was pumped about the guys there this year and thought they could give it a real crack, we had a laugh about the davison fire up on friday and how its good to have someone like him playing with you not against you..

Reply #146752 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

are they sending them out? i got my receipt from the venutix or whoever the mob are but no actual physical card yet.

Reply #146756 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Nah, I'm giving mine up this year due to Transport Difficulties.....

Reply #146779 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Yeah ... I got a call from David Cooper ... had a chat. Nice of them to do that.

Reply #146790 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

That's awesome about the calls. Great idea from the club and not aimed at marketing/publicity - well done sixers

Reply #146792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:36 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754