Johnny Sack
Years ago

Darko A Mite Upset...

Darko Milicic wowing us with his grasp of the finer points of international relations and Serbo-Croat...

(WARNING - VERY STRONG LANGUAGE)

(those central/eastern Europeans have got REALLY dirty mouths - fancy saying that about someone else's mother and family members!!!))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3j363HWQM

Topic #12673 | Report this topic

(...glurp glurp)

that is fantastic

Reply #147612 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

ROFL GLURP GLURP LMAO

Reply #147613 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

he is a gangsta

Reply #147662 | Report this post

rodney  
Years ago

Hard day in the office?

Reply #147663 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

unbelievable , but i think darko may actually gain some respect from the players in the NBA now .
I know it was harsh and definitely not polite but most would get a serious laugh out of it watching in private .
I almost peed my pants .

Reply #147682 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Reminds me of a Documentary on SBS a few years back about the the 1987(?) Former Yugoslavia U-21 soccer team - considered one of the outstanding intenational soccer teams as a heap of those guys actually became big stars (as opposed to petering out...)... So anyway... They are interviewing one of the guys (Boban???) about his memories of the team in some cafe and some guy on the other side of the road shouts something at him - and he stands up (in the middle of the interview) and starts spewing forth pretty much verbatim a lot of the stuff that our man Darko was spewing forth... Interesting the words for lady of the night and a part of the female anatomy are universal throughout most of central/eastern Europe - I speak Hungarian and the words that Darko was spewing are virtually the same in both languages...

For mine it shows me that Memphis have wasted their money... I don't care for that kind of fighting spirit he should save that for the court... Shows why Serbian BBall is in the ###ts -

Reply #147693 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:30 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754