Yvonne
Years ago

Images from 36ERS v Brisbane

Selection now on line:

www.yvonnemilbank.com

Topic #12694 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

Thanks Yvonne, really appreciate your work.

Reply #147894 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

This picture of Sam Mac shows how big the guys leap is. Amazing stuff in my opinion.

Reply #147896 | Report this post

dfgsfgf  
Years ago

This was a sweet move by Dodman

Reply #147902 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

the sammy mac show - what was M Sutton thinking trying to block his dunk?? Facial

Reply #148000 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's actually Sammy Mac trying to block Sutton's layup which Sutton did particularly well to shrug away from and create a foul.

Reply #148002 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Nah if you check the photos Sutton is clearly getting dunked on in another shot...

Reply #148022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh I thought you were talking about the photo above. Yes I see the photo you're talking about now:

Sutton has actually done alright for himself there and gotten up there with him. Seems he was just too far under the basket.

Reply #148027 | Report this post

aaa  
Years ago

Seems images don't work if you post as anonymous :S

Reply #148028 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

No they just don't work when you dont know what you are doing

I hope the image works, otherwise the rumour that I am a fool will be proven;)

Reply #148029 | Report this post

aaa  
Years ago

Oh stupid me, now I see where I went wrong. I do know what I'm doing, just had a slight stupid moment. I was wondering where I went wrong so checked your source code to my source code and realised my stupidity. I was using the page link instead of the photo link. Duh.

Reply #148033 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

yeah sure, we believe you.

Reply #148036 | Report this post

i think i see me  
Years ago

Good action photo of the crowd !

Reply #148102 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

http://yvonnemilbank.com/photos//Sport/NBL/2007.2008%20Season/20070909_Pre-Season%20v%20Brisbane/_Z8X3793.jpg
If you had to call 1 unsportsman-like in a game. Would this one contend, bearing in mind the complete visual disinterest of ball by the defender, & obvious contact with both arms?
Nice work refs.

Reply #148146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're kidding right DDFan?? You want an unsportsman like foul on a person down in defencive position and playing lazy defence with his hands. That's all it is, it's not even a hard foul. There would be 20+ occassions that something like that would happen each game.

Reply #148155 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Thanks for that anon. ;)
Yet they called D'Ng for his smart foul.
Officialdumb, at it's best.

Reply #148185 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:36 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754