lockstock  
Years ago

Yep - pumped!

Reply #150297 | Report this post

i'd rather stay home and bat

Reply #150387 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Your a fu*ckin misery ELG! Seriously, you could win Powerball and still find something to complain about!

Reply #150401 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

True - unless Wilt Chamberlain comes out of retirement, ELG has nothing to live for. But Wilt wouldn't do that because he would have to play against actual competition.

Reply #150403 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Booyah! doc that was gold.

Reply #150407 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Thanks for that ELG, your comment just caused 2 of the funniest comebacks I have read on here for a while..

Gold boys..

Reply #150432 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Pretty wild night.

Reply #150436 | Report this post

no worries

wilts dead how dare you

Reply #150443 | Report this post

I live for Monday nights. I think i'm averaging about 4 ppg this season.

Reply #150444 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

No disresepect intended. He's my MVP just for his form with the ladies, which should come into any "greatest ever" discussions.

Monday nights are good. West will be back with a vengeance in the main season. Currently the whole team is getting stem cell treatment in eastern Eurpoe to treat various injuries. Illegal in Oz, but with the strong dollar its a cost effective treatement.

Reply #150452 | Report this post

Bfresh  
Years ago

Anyone seen that southpark with Christopher Reeves and his recovery using stem cells?

I still cant believe i find watching a wheelchair bound man suck juice from dead fetus funny.

Reply #150892 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Is that 4 pulls per game???

Reply #150893 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754