Sturty6ers
Years ago

NH: Manly v Melbourne (Definate Spoiler)

The big game has finally kicked off..............

Topic #12959 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to see it finally being showed live into South Australia

Reply #150842 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Forget Channel 9 commentary. Put the tv on, mute the sound, and crank on Roy & HG on JJJ

Reply #150845 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Half time Melbourne 10 - 4.

Reply #150846 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

22 - 4 with 24 minutes to go. Looks like Melbourne have got the double.

Reply #150849 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

28 - 8 with 5 minutes left. It looks like Melbourne have got the double (AFL/NRL). While I have been typing Melbourne have scored again. 32 - 8 At least it isn't another 100 point loss.

Reply #150851 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

34-8...in NRL terms is probably a 10 goal hiding in AFL terms

Go the Storm

All we need now is the Victory in the A-League and the Melbourne Tigers to clean up the NBL for the Quaddie......lol

Reply #150852 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Well i would say that alot of Geelong fans would be very upset at you saying that Melbourne has the double. They are distinctly not melbourne. Plus Vic has 10 of 16 AFL teams, they had to win one eventually right? I mean west coast last season, Sydney before that, then Port and 3 for Brisbane, its been a while since the cup resided in Vic.

I honestly thought Manly were better than they showed in that game. Credit to the storm tho they have, like Geelong, been the best team for the whole 2nd half of the season.

Reply #150953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:41 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754