Nathan
Years ago

Bogut- Opinions?

Just read an interview with Bogut in Alpha, seems like a really good bloke, considering he is still only 22 years old, i know i wasn't as switched on at 22. What is the opinion of others out there? I just get a feeling he is under appreciated right now...

Topic #13029 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I think he isnt performing to expectations and therefore has gone through somewhat un-noticed. I think this year has to be a big improvement from the Bogey man, he has to break out at some stage.

Reply #151696 | Report this post

Disco  
Years ago

I don't think he has a breakout in him, What you are seeing is about what you are going to get. I still believe it was a fairly weak draft class. I am hoping be does great things though.

Reply #151697 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You'd be switched on at 22 also if you were earning millions per year to play sport

Reply #151724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good on him, I hope he has a great career.

He is a good player and should average 18pts 10rebs for the next 10 years in the league.

His is very opinionated and his mouth will get him into trouble at times but thats who he is.

Hope he can lead us to a olympic or worlds medal or two before hes done.

Reply #151728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Don't be a tool.)

Reply #151740 | Report this post

flight44  
Years ago

Nice post 151740. I hope your children enjoy reading that.

Reply #151746 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I hope he/she has no children more importantly

Reply #151813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:56 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754