skip
Years ago

From Inside The Race - Episode II. Coming soon...

Hey Guys.

The next episode should be out in the next day or two. It is all completed, we are just waiting on the club to approve the episode.

However, I have a slight problem. At this stage it is just under 17 minutes in length and about 200mb to keep it at the 384 x 288 pixel size. Thats as a WMV. Does anyone know a format where I can reduce the size to under 100mb without losing too much quality?

BTW, In this episode, we have a chat with Adelaide 36er Matt Sutton, Dragons Co Captain (an ex 36ers) Jacob Holmes and Sixers Dancer Ali Purcell. We also look at a few other things that have gone on at Sixers games in the last few weeks.

Stay tuned..

Topic #13059 | Report this topic

coopz  
Years ago

if cutting it on a mac, you can export it as a h264 quicktime vid...

if on a pc, wmv is the smallest you can get it, i would split it into part 1 and part 2.

Reply #152110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not sure how to fix your problem, skip, but would it be possible to have a version of your show availiable for download, that way people willing to download can watch it in higher quality, not youtube crap quality. Love your show. Thanks.

Reply #152127 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Where would you suggest I upload it to download anon?

Reply #152131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

adelaide36ers.com prehaps? Couldn't Isaac work something out for you?

Reply #152149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he'd probably be willing.

Reply #152150 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Otherwise, I can host it on my servers for you.

Reply #152234 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Thanks Kev, I'll let you know if we need it.

Reply #152243 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:47 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754