J Bags
Years ago

A class act!!!

Congratulations, Ben Hodges!

A man that needs no introduction around ABA circles,has been awarded life time membership by the tigers.

Beginning his ABA career at the tender age of 16, and under the guidance of his father Rick became a stayer at the club.
His career has been a long and rewarding. Taking many honours along the way.

Hodge, I stand up and give you a round of applause! You are the back bone of the tigers and your leadership is increadable. May you roar for many years to come

Beautiful Bags... Simply beautiful.

Topic #1312 | Report this topic

10 in 60  
Years ago

hodge,
well j bags said it all. you not only deserve the acknowledgement from the tigers faithful, but from the wider basketball community. you have been a leadership figure in SA basketball for some time, and continue to inspire the other OLD players around the club with your generous and unselfish manner.
you seserve all good that comes your way my friend.

Reply #14909 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Reply #14927 | Report this post

cwebb  
Years ago

I could not agree more CONGRATS to Ben Hodge he has earned his life membership and is a great bloke to boot, next time I see him in a quality establishment I think I will have to buy him a celebratory beverage. Once again well earned hodgey.

Reply #14948 | Report this post

suds mcduff  
Years ago

yes and he is also a pleasure to referee as well. if more players were like him it would be a lot easier for us referee's. expects referee's to be respectful but also shows it back in spades; also doesn't hold a grudge too.

Reply #15086 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754