cheezeburger
Years ago

courtside seats

the people who sit in the corprorate courtside seats people are a disgrace. not once have i seen them cheer on their 36ers.they sit there and sip the chardonnay and thats about all.they should give up there free sits and let in more loyal and passionate fans sit their.making more noise can only help our team.

Topic #1315 | Report this topic

biasbinding  
Years ago

they wouldn't be free seats corporate would pay a pretty dollar for those seats besides if someone as a corporate sponsor takes a client for the first time to a game and they enjoy it they might come back again as a playing customer.

some companies give tickets to their staff members as rewards some use them as 'business functions'
it all exposes new people to the game which should be a positive

Reply #14965 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Doesn't matter if your in the first row or the back row! Shout your lungs out and youll be heard!!~

Reply #14973 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

We need the sponsors and we need new people to watch the game. It really doesn't matter where you are to support your team. A bit jealous I think!

Reply #15003 | Report this post

$talks  
Years ago

According to figures in Auditor-General's Report 36ers actually earn more revenue from Sponsors ($1.74 million) than they do from ticket sales ($1.35 million). As such it is not surprising that sponsors are offered Court side seats.

p.s. Full copy of Auditor-General's Report can be found at
http://www.audit.sa.gov.au/03-04/basa/basa.pdf

(Figures from page 81 of Report for those that are interested)

Reply #15123 | Report this post

jjj  
Years ago

if corporate pay so much for these seats, why aren't they full at every game. i was ticked off to see so many seats empty on saturday, while we sat up the top! next time i see an empty seat...i'm moving down!

Reply #15589 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:31 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754