Swish 'n Dish
Years ago

Hoops SA Stars on Sports Tonight

Just watching Sports Tonight, and from the report on last night's dissapointing loss, they showed a clip of the Hoops SA website; namely the tread titled "Its a shame it has to end like this Phil".

Isaac, maybe you could not press them for some royalties.

Topic #13285 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Haha, i saw that too, posted it in the specific thread.

Reply #155171 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

ST reported Mal reassured Phil his position was safe after last nights match

Reply #155173 | Report this post

Maybe Mal should not be telling people in the crowd otherwise.

Reply #155203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Featured on Fox Sports News twice last week regarding fans pressure on phil to stay as coach.

the reporter even talked about how one fan tried to start a petition to get rid of him...

Reply #155275 | Report this post

CAT94  
Years ago

If that is the case you would think that Chappell going is on the cards.

Reply #155280 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Got sent footage of the segment - download the video (1.4MB WMV)

Reply #155299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Must be one of the best about faces from Dr B who wrote ealier "Sixers by 15. All Phil haters to return to the closet for at least one week". And then started the "It's a shame it had to end like this Phil" thread.

Reply #155311 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

IM FAMOUS. MY THREAD MADE IT ON TV. WOOOOT

Reply #155325 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

And your right. If you notice i did say in another thread if the sixers were to lose to the blaze (which i expected them not to) that Phil should go. Why is me tipping Adelaide contradicting saying that Phil should leave after we lost. They should have won..theres no doubt about it. I dont hate Smyth or anything like that (and i think hes been great for many years), but ive never wanted to kick a hole something as much as i did watching that game. I dont see you presenting an opinion...or posting under any name either...so really you are an idiot.

Reply #155326 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

hahaha it didnt censor out the word bullshit on tv!

Reply #155341 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

lol, i was wondering about that too

Reply #155408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:49 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754