Anonymous
Years ago

Junior Coaches

Who does everyone think is the best junior coach going around? As in their first or second season of coaching?

Topic #1331 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

get this thread off.this thread could cause people to get in big trouble with there clubs.

Reply #15277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah its not to start fights its just peoples opinion

Reply #15279 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

your terrible.all coaches now will look at this thread and see what there players think of there coaches(yeah mate thats really not gonna cause trouble)

Reply #15282 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Haven't we done this allready. Someone obviously wants an ego boast by someone mentioning their name on the forum. Next topic thanks.

Reply #15289 | Report this post

michael_r  
Years ago

Chill out guys. Its a matter of opinion. I think that its a good topic starter.

Do you mean rookie coaches only? Or are we talking about all the junior coaches?

Reply #15355 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

Michael, I believe it was a member of your club who started a similar topic a while back and only cause embarrassment for herself and the Club. It wouldn't suprise me if she started this one.

This is not a topic that needs interest in a place like this.

And Anonymous, if you are so keen not to get into a fight over this, why don't you use your real name!

Reply #15389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

annoymous did say they wanted to fight.. cant u read.. i agree i think it is a matter of opinion as well!!!

Reply #15410 | Report this post

joe bloggs  
Years ago

give em a go and just answer the question!if you dont like the topic, choose a different one.

Reply #15413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i agree... so lets get back on track and answer the question... i think Sarah Peddle is a good coach

Reply #15456 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:42 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754