twenty four
Years ago

Luke Schenscher released by Euro team

I am quite suprised this hasn't been mentioned before, but Schenscher has been released from Brose Baskets. Luke has had/still has a knee injury and so both side decided it was best to part ways.

Brose Baskets Bamberg and Australian center Luke Schenscher have dissolved the player's contract by mutual consent, the German champs announced Thursday. Schenscher signed with Brose Baskets in July and gave head coach Dirk Bauermann hope that the team would have a dominant center to build around. However a knee injury has sidelined him for all but one German League game and he wasn't able to play in any of the team's Euroleague matches. Moreover, it was unclear when Schenscher would be able to return to action. Accordingly, it was decided that the team would be best served finding another big man and Schenscher that way could return to fitness at his own pace.

Source: Euroleague.net

Topic #13574 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hope he plays NBA or NBL but more Europe is the more likley option.

Reply #158347 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Geez, thanks mods. Don't I feel small....;-)

Reply #158348 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Looks like he has to recover from the injury first unfortunately.

Twenty Four - just added the quote and fixed the link - thanks for posting as I hadn't heard about this news before.

Reply #158350 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Just kidding Isaac. I was actually suprised that you hadn't posted about this earlier...

Reply #158351 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754