Anonymous
Years ago

Big win

For all you die-hard pathetically negative shit for brain fans, I'm here poop on your party.
Last night I had the absolute pleasurable company of 8 young babes at the Dome, who came to check out the game experience. They were open minded, were looking for a good time & they were blown away by the atmosphere & excitement. I've gotta say, it was a refreshing to have new faces & experience their take on the whole thing. They were won over, & I'm sure they'll spread the word. That's gotta be good for OUR team, the game, & OUR team owner.
In the meantime, post all the meaningless crap you like, but tell me when was the last time you were offered a free beer, given a hug, asked to sit with a bunch of knock-out babes?
You want a title? Well I'll give you one. Stale D1ckhead$. Now pull your head outta your arses, 'cos it smells a whole lot better in my world.

Topic #13740 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Get over any negatives, we won! Be happy!

Reply #160322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

drunk??!?!??

Reply #160329 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I apologise for initiating this post as anonymous, it was indeed DDFan.
Kobe, am I negative that we won? FFS, get a clue.
Am I negative that I had a great time, & so did 8 knock-out babes? FFS, NO. Get a clue.
Am I drunk? Why would that be in question? I had a great time, still recall it now, & saw positives from last night. FFS, get a clue.

Reply #160331 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

I didnt say u were negative i was accually agreing with you.

Reply #160335 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

woo hoo big win for sixers.. 8 chicks on board YEAH!!!

Reply #160336 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

wow dude u are so COOL!! how many chicks was it sorry? I forgot after u said it about 10 times, u forgot to add how stunningly handsome you are and how huge your salary is....

Reply #160339 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

So you were the floor sweeper they pulled out of the audience then?

Reply #160340 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

VC, I'm Bat sh1t ugly, & a 36er volunteer. What's your point butt face?

Reply #160341 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

was stormy having a late closing down special for the night DDFan

Reply #160342 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

OK, let's turn this thread upside down & have another crack at it.
Last night, I had the great company of 8 brain-dead ex-season ticket holding losers, & they were all bored absolutely shitless.
They introduced themselves as big timing HoopsSA posters, drank Powerade laced breast milk & wore incontinence pads 'cos they piss 'emselves at their own jokes.

Reply #160344 | Report this post

MS  
Years ago

You really are a class act arn't you DDfan?

Its posts like these from you that make me wish Brad and the Awnser were back!

Reply #160345 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

DD, I agree that some of the negativity can be wearing, and I take it that this is where your frustrations come from.

But to date, this Sixers team had shown NOTHING to get fantastically excited about, that is, until last night. If you want to complain about the negativity, you need to understand the root of the negativity, which is the boring, uninspired, loose play that has seen us lose regularly and post 8 losses to date.

Last night was the best game of basketball (win or loss) that I have seen at the Dome in about 3 years. Two teams, playing uptempo high skill inspired basketball - Phil Smyth style. That is the type of play that you would regularly expect from the 2001 Sixers.

Can we keep it up? I hope so. Even a loss under those circumstances is more enjoyable. Bring back Maher, replace the shadow-of-his-former-self, restrict Dench's minutes, and this team could, should, appear in the post season.

Reply #160350 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Anyone offended by what I've posted have only themselves to blame. I'll take flak for not mentioning that the lasses were complete strangers to me prior to the game. We hit it off, only because they sat 2 rows in from of me & were encouraged by my enthusiasm & open love of the game. I was really chuffed that a bunch of youngs were out to have a night out at the Dome, & they were totally swept by the show.
If there are still insecurities out there, I'm 40 years their senior & always will be. I'm definitely not a threat to your manhood.
As always, anyone's welcome to come & catch up any time. My seat's on the North side, Row DD, seat 41. It's the last row above concourse level, & I'm on the end of the row of seats, adjacent to aisle 3. Not hard to find, as I stand all game.

Reply #160353 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could'veade your point in a more pleasant way. What's with all the bad language?? And you're a volunteer?? Hardly representing them very well.

Reply #160360 | Report this post

That's alarmingly close to my my seat. Fwom now on, I'm going to be vewy, vewy fwightened.

Reply #160361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lets not get too carried away with a win over the pigs. I meanw we were still 20 up and nearly lost it FFS.

Still have to play Brisbane 3 times, Mel twice, syd twice, cairns a few times and perth/

Reply #160368 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why is a club volunteer on here calling people 'pathetically negative shit for brain fans'.

Reply #160370 | Report this post

DDF, I hope you don't volunteer your time in marketing!

Reply #160373 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

What an amusing first post... Where is the part where you wake up from the dream DDFan?

Reply #160429 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

DDFan out with 8 hot chicks 20 years his junior?

Still makes them at least 55.....Ewwww.

Reply #160440 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Sorry....typo....40 years his junior

Reply #160441 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

U stand all game??? R u sure ur not Goorjian?

Reply #160469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hemmoroids!

Reply #160470 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I should leave things as they are, having just come back from a nice relaxing holiday, but there are some dumb-ar$e$ that should have suffered enough, & maybe there are still some genuine, open mind fans that might still be a bit confused.
Firstly, the "big win" (as in thread tile), was having 8 new fans at the game, who showed enthusiasm, absolutely loved the show, & can't wait for the next home game. That was it, nothing more.
Secondly, I had nothing whatsoever to do with them being at the game. We happened to be in ear-shot of each other, & they soon clicked that I was an approachable, appreciative fan of the team/game. Nothing more.
Next up, XY hit the nail on the head by identifying my anxiety was aimed at the negativity that's taken over the boards. Thing is, it's a game to me. Sure professionals take part, but it's still sport, & still a freak'n game. We win, that's fantastic & I'm over the moon. We lose? That's not my worry. Sheesh, I've got (self-funded) season tickets (like SOME of you whinger$), so I should be putt'n the knife in, along with all you paid-up to$$er$. For a slice of reality, if you're a season ticket holder, all it entitles you to, is your seat at each home game. That's a long way short of making you a part owner. If you disagree, take that up with Mal.
And so it goes, me posting my seat location for a "catch up", meant that I'm happy to have a chat & a good laugh about everything.
Moving on.
As a final admission of how dumb some of you have got it, would you pay for 8 chics to a 36ers home game for a night out, & brag on the net that you got a HUG & OFFERED a free beer? FFS, you guys are sad.
Before I go, if me being a volunteer laundry boy on Monday & Tuesday means I have to be a polite d1ck licker, on a sad sack "fan" forum, then please, do me a favour & have me sacked. Contact 36er admin & let them know that "Johnny" has acted inappropriately, & that you want me sacked.
Better still, if you guys are as connected as you seem to inDICK8, have a word with ANY of the players, & tell 'em that you want "Johnny" sacked.
Argh bugga I nearly forgot. I stand all game for a couple of reasons. If I sit for any length of time, I'm on medical instructions to have my legs elevated. The Dome doesn't have those kind of facilities in pauper territory, so I'm better off standing & keeping mobile. If you'd taken in my addy (North DD41), you'd know that I CAN stand without getting in anyone's way.
Just so that I can completely embarrass myself, I say right now. We'll do better than last year, & I'm hopeful that we'll make the finals.

Reply #161078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

people are allowed to analyze an d complain about the team. still dont know why you are so rude

Reply #161088 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Do I give a $h1t about an Anonymous opinion?
Anonymous posters are rude.
Grow some ball$.

Reply #161092 | Report this post

Matt K  
Years ago

ok then. now what?

Reply #161098 | Report this post

Matt K  
Years ago

i dont care why you stand or who you went to the game with. i just reckon that anyone who goes to the games can talk about the team all they want. if you dont like it i dont know why you read it??

Reply #161101 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

If you don't like what I post, then don't read it. Does that make sense?

Reply #161104 | Report this post

Matt K  
Years ago

just dont understand the rudeness and bad language

Reply #161110 | Report this post

JRay  
Years ago

DDFan, against my better judgement I am going to respond, but in such a manner as to hopefully not cause embarassment or duress to any other poster on this forum as you clearly have done. You are a dickhead. As I throw the hook in the water I might add that this is purely for personal entertainment, so I apologise in advance for the vitriol forthcoming. Children please look away.

Reply #161120 | Report this post

tmatd  
Years ago

DDFan,

May I suggest on Monday morning you go see the 36ers Admin person responsible for the team, support staff and you in your role as a volunteer and discuss with him your posts and just why you should not be saying what you are saying.

You may give up your time for the benefit of the club and players that you clearly love, but your behaviour on this forum and on ozhoops does nothing but harm the club you love so much.

Reply #161122 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

tmatd wrote:
"You may give up your time for the benefit of the club and players that you clearly love, but your behaviour on this forum and on ozhoops does nothing but harm the club you love so much."

Do you have definitive proof, that the club that WE love, does not approve of my posting?

Please get back to me with a firm answer, & as a bonus, arrange for a hard copy of the club's wish for my dismissal on Monday. That should give you plenty of notice. Go on, do it.

In the mean time, give me the temporary pleasure of including you in the DLIMBFLICK HoopSA roster.

Reply #161130 | Report this post

tmatd  
Years ago

You either don't like what your doing and want to be 'sacked' or really don't understand how embarassing you are.

Reply #161147 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I didn't hear from you today (you weak as piss shit for brains), so let's talk about it tomorrow? May I suggest an easy way out for you, IF TODAY WAS ASKING TOO MUCH? Put up a call out for positionS vacant for volunteerS, & spell out the benefits, especially for those that dearly love the club. You know you'll be inundated with HELPERS, can I PERSON the switchboard to cover the overload?

Reply #161560 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

DDFan, give up man seriously. Get a life.

Reply #161567 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Dear Dr Bullshit,
Stick your head up a duck's arse & bulk bill.

Reply #161588 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:58 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754