Anonymous
Years ago

NBA on Fox Sports on Boxing Day

Being the mad NBA fan i am, i was excited when i realised that XMas being a Tuesday, meant we would get an NBA game on Boxing Day.

which also meant i could watch it live, which i never get to do because i work.

I was hoping they would broadcast either the Suns vs Lakers, or Cleveland vs Miami out of the 3 games being played on XMas night in the US..

When i checked the FOXTEL online guide, i was glad to see that they got the rights to the CLeveland vs Miami game, but very dissapointed when i saw that the game will be shown live at 630am.

The suns v lakers game is being played 3 hours after the cleveland game, so if fox had choosen to play this game it would have been shown at a more appealing time slot, like around 10am.

I am usually happy with Fox's NBA coverage but bit dissapointed with the time and game selection.

Was anyone else looking forward to this?

Topic #13946 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

To be honest, I'm not really concerned about what foxtel are showing because I can watch any NBA game live on NBA League Pass, which for some reason, I seem to have acquired without paying for it.

Reply #163073 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

To be honest, I'm not really concerned about what foxtel are showing because i can watch live NBA games on the net for free anyway. If anyone ever wants a link to games just yell out and ill give it to ya.

Reply #163131 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Kobe, send the link!

Reply #163133 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

This is the main page, shows ESPN, NBA TV etc.

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_member_s2.html

Reply #163135 | Report this post

Max  
Years ago

Yea Kobe, i use andromeda. It is awesome
You can see any game you want, although it stops alot, its still really good.

What do you guys think of games on Christmas Day?
Personally, i think it is kind of strange
They have no games on Thanksgiving Day, but 3 on Christmas Day????
Thats weird!

Reply #163204 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754