Kent Brockman
Years ago

Save Axel Petition

Dicko can i count on you to kick us off?

Topic #14011 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

A little early, but he has had two good games :)

I'll sign it

Reply #164023 | Report this post

stingray  
Years ago

He could not score over 8ppg for the rest of the season but defences HAVE to guard him on all pick an pops from here on out. We were reminded that Axel can shoot the 3.

Reply #164036 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

First Sixers game I've seen all season, fair to say I was pretty impressed with his performance. I assume he produces something similar most weeks?

Reply #164037 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Hey Kent

Maybe make a banner for next weeks game.....

Reply #164044 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He has just come out of hibernation the last 2 games. Don't know why he was asleep for so long. Hope he keeps this up for the rest of the season.

Reply #164046 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

Everybody knew he could deliver those numbers... just needed the confidence booster.

I'll sign the petition gladly, even though I knew he could do it from the start of the season... he always has been a player who has relied on his self-confidence.

Reply #164049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dench is 211cm and 110kg so adds height and size to the Sixers team, something they have lacked in previous years

Was 2001 NBL Rookie of the Year so must have some skill

Shown what he can do in the 2 latest games, including one HUGE game tonight.

I'll sign your petition

Reply #164055 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

#30 DENCH
MVP

Reply #164058 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

MY DENCH'S GOT SOME BITE

Reply #164064 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

MY DENCH'S FIT

Reply #164065 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

A SCORE

TO SETTLE

Reply #164066 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Oops, I blew it, he's #30.

Reply #164067 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

#30 a BIG part of the 36ers.

36ers, ALL CLASS AXE.

Reply #164078 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I'M EXCITED,
Kev

Reply #164083 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Your Demented .

Reply #164085 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

EC, he must have been fatigued from his flight to Adelaide in the off-season.

Reply #164088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ddfan got crayons for xmas!@

Reply #164091 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by rotate on this a few hours ago

"Your Demented ."

Maybe I am, but at least I can spell.

Reply #164098 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

just took 15 weeks to gel lol

Reply #164113 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by "me" today:
just took 15 weeks to gel lol

Guess what buddy, I've just done my HoopsSA search, & you've lucked out.

Enjoy the top corner Challenge seats.

Reply #164120 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

ouch! harsh

Reply #164121 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

DD, to be honest (a concept im not sure you understand) I believe you have neither friends or tickets, so don't feel i lost too much lmao

Reply #164153 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by "me" today:
DD, to be honest (a concept im not sure you understand) I believe you have neither friends or tickets, so don't feel i lost too much lmao"

Fine, go with that, & enjoy your nosebleed.

BTW, if you're ever constipated, get your GP to bung the enema tube in your "mouth". Biologically, it should be a short distance above your chin, & I'm sure it is.

Reply #164156 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

DDFan,

please stop being such an uptight pain in the bum.

As Ive said before when you post on basketball topics and keep on topic your posts are very readable and offer an alternate view.
When you post in the mindset of your effort above you are an embarrasment to yourself and in some way to the club who you are so passionate about and so proudly volunteer.
If you cant control yourself please do me a favour and stick to OzHoops!

Reply #164172 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Statman, I understand your frustration, & I'd hope you could consider mine.
I have zero tolerance for anonymous, weak, one joke lasts a life-time tw@s, on any forum.
That these guys are professing to have the Club's interests in mind is absurd.
Put it this way, if you were a local fly by Googler, & stumbled upon this site, what would be your impression of the state of our club?
The main thrust seems to be that our coach has NFI, management has no clue, the venues in the Sahara, & the owner's a tight wad. Would that entice you want to go to a game?
I would've thought, that the whole point of a fan forum, would be to stimulate interest & promote the game atmosphere. I can only see that from a few genuine posters on here. The rest are nick swapping, anonymous tools that in some cases don't even go to the game (out of principle).

Besides, show me anyone that hasn't deserved a DD spray, & I'll put it right.

Reply #164188 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

"I would've thought, that the whole point of a fan forum, would be to stimulate interest & promote the game atmosphere."

Incorrect - that's called marketing.

Reply #164191 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

DDFan - What would these anonymous googlers think of the posts that one of the clubs loyal and passionate volunteers submits?

Sure here are a few anonymous faceless posters who do nothing but criticise....but surely you can either, ignore them, or, if you feel you must respond, then get your point accross without having to stoop to immature and personal atacks.

Reply #164192 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

DD,
you are not capable, skilled or intelligent enough to be the judge and jury of this site and the posters upon it.

YOU, are the only embarrassment i would feel if a "googler" was to happen upon the site.

FFS shut the hell up or at least stick to topics. You are not only a waste of bandwidth...but a waste of oxygen.

take another of those little tablets and go and lie down

I will revert to commenting on posts only now..sorry everyone else :)

Reply #164199 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

One strange thing about Dench is that he's averaged a meagre 3.9ppg at home, and 11.0ppg on the road.

Reply #164208 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

He doesn't like Adelaide Mutely :P

To DDFan, would he even want to be sitting next to your "friends" if they act just as similar as you do?
If you ever want a favour, don't count on the online Hoops community to help you.

Reply #164231 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by Mutley:
"One strange thing about Dench is that he's averaged a meagre 3.9ppg at home, and 11.0ppg on the road."

Interesting point. I've just done a dig around of the box-scores & noted that he wasn't in favour as of late Round 6. His court-time dropped dramatically, so that may have some bearing on his score-line. The last 2 games would've given considerable weight to his away stats too.

Reply #164237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

While your digging around DDfan, dig yourself a big hole and please please stay in it. You are the type of fan who takes it all a little bit too serious. IT´s A GAME!!. The 36ers could survive and have in the past survived without your "crusade" against negative posts. You are not very important. Get a grip.

Reply #164240 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I thought Mutley's post was interesting, & I was curious, but not in a doubting way. After fossicking around, I soon saw that his observations were spot on. I attempted to highlight a few qualifiers, which you misinterpreted, as me firing at him.

Reply #164244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, I read the whole thread and thought you should dig yourself a hole and f***off. So do not tell me what I thought.

Reply #164257 | Report this post

cat 40  
Years ago

sooner ddfan leaves and never comes back the better

Reply #164258 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

So what do i deserve my spraying for DDfan? Tell me why im a bad fan?

Reply #164306 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by Anonymous yesterday:
"No, I read the whole thread and thought you should dig yourself a hole and f***off. So do not tell me what I thought."

That's fair enough, but can I now ask you what you thought I meant, without you schitz'n?

PS: Don't let my compulsion that big noting Anonymous posters are a waste of space, hold you back.

Reply #164308 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by RMM a few minutes ago:
"So what do i deserve my spraying for DDfan? Tell me why im a bad fan?"

Sorry mate, don't recall giving you a spray. Despite your off-sider Kev, not being aware of my banner support, I thought we were on the same page.
Apologies if you've thought, I've bad-mouthed you in any way. Good guys aren't on my hit list. Perhaps it was a ricochet or shrapnel.

Reply #164316 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DDfan
You posts read like a cry for help. Reach out before it is too late.

Reply #164344 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Thanks Anonymous, I knew you cared. : )

Reply #164354 | Report this post

Dog 97  
Years ago

DDfan, the new xxx xxxxxxxx ?

Reply #164514 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:31 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754