Years ago

One Armed Basketballer (video)

Good skills!

Topic #14017 | Report this topic

force him left. thats all im saying

Reply #164123 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Yep, seen that vid before & the kid's a genuine mega++++ winner.
How good would it be to bring that kid out here for an exhibition event, to showcase how he handled his personal tragedy & prevailed through basketball?

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT KID. PURE GRIT.

Reply #164124 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by i bone deron williams a few minutes ago:
force him left. thats all im saying

There are more vids of this kid, & go'n left ain't a problem.

Go'n straight would be your 'sole worry, sphincterkopf.

Reply #164126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you homophobic (homosexualitätsfeindlich) DDfan. You seem to be talking a lot about it lately.

Reply #164134 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

I used to play against a kid in social who had one and a hlf arms... he was quite talented actually..

He is now a paralympic swimmer for australia and won several gold at the last games!!! GOOD on him!

Reply #164135 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

I played against a kid with one arm once... he was no where near as good as this guy (only got a few junk minutes at the end), but he was on long enough to swat the absolute crap out of my one of lay ups haha.

Reply #164140 | Report this post

must be a shit league if he can do that

Reply #164142 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Posted by Anonymous yesterday:
"Are you homophobic (homosexualitätsfeindlich) DDfan. You seem to be talking a lot about it lately."

This forum does confuse me at times. On one hand, I'm slandered by Chesty (Import change thread, post #163926) inferring that I put out, & yet you see me as homophobic. ; )

The reality is, if 2 people care for each other & are discreet, I don't have anything other than respect/joy, if they've found their own happiness.

As a matter of fact, I've worked alongside quite a few "seamen", & there's never been a problem.

Give us a kiss, & I'll tell you who they are. : )

Reply #164154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Read your own post and explain what your trying to say:
" Go'n straight would be your 'sole worry, sphincterkopf."

Don´t write exuses about what someone else said.

Reply #164204 | Report this post

mojo  
Years ago

can anyone explain what this dribble is about ?

Reply #164215 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:33 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754