123abc
Years ago

Happy New Year

Happy New Year all at Hoops SA, hopefully 2008 will be even better than the last!
It's been a great 07 on for the community :D

Cheers!

Ps. Don't get too drunk :P

Topic #14061 | Report this topic

Trading Places  
Years ago

Beef Jerky Time.

Reply #164576 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp

Reply #164577 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

This NYE will go down in my memories.... First crack of the fireworks I've got some dude in a headlock for punching another dude and some dude is trying to get me in a headlock and knock my block off.... then my genius partner decided it was OC time..... by the last crack of fireworks my head is in a bucket of water, my eyes screaming in pain, snot everywhere and my shirt in tatters...

Love it.....

Reply #164585 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I wish my line of work was that interesting. So you should be on it about now then eh?

Reply #164593 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I hear yah TR.
Much respect mate.
Tackling nutcases hasn't been a winner for me either, I feel your pain.
You've got OzHoops cred, so drop me a PM.

Reply #164603 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

what DD?

you do know he is a cop right?

he doesn't just go round tackling nutcases for fun... except when he is on duty and getting paid!

respect.

Reply #164633 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Coopz, no I didn't know that, but even more respect to the guy.
Tough job, & not much love.

Reply #164642 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

What is it with people and tryna smack cops? They have batons and guns...are you guys stupid? Good work TR hope you slammed em like Gerald Wallace would.

Reply #164652 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754