Wei-Do-Ping
Years ago

NH: Nathan Ablett Quits Football

I just heard this on the news. I can't believe this. He is 22 years old and had enough.

I bet he'll come back. I hope he comes back.

Topic #14124 | Report this topic

Wei-Do-Ping  
Years ago

Take Juinor out of the title

(Mod: Done.)

Reply #165459 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Good player but cant live up to his brother and dad is my guess. I hope he does what he wants to do, like anyone else would.

Reply #165480 | Report this post

stingray  
Years ago

He is tipped to be joining the Church, very religois guy. Did not have a drink in the post GF victory for his Christian beleifs.
He was hounded and begged to start playing anyways, just because you and me would love the idea of playing afl footy, this guy just has no intrest at all and I beleive that he would enjoy playing 2's for Modda in the BFL.

Goodluck to him.

Reply #165500 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Is Modda a team , the mother of Buddha or just a term of expression .

Reply #165503 | Report this post

JockeyClub  
Years ago

Modda = Moddeware - country club in the local competition where Nathan played prior to coming to Geelong.

Geelong have plenty of depth to cover this loss - Tom Hawkins will step up next year .

Personally , I am not sure whether Nathan will ever play again . Geelong worked very hard to get him to come originally.

Reply #165802 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Who gives a shit!!!

Gary Jnr is the only son close to Gary Snr in talent

Geelong wont even miss Nathan

Especially when they have Tom Hawkins.....who i believe will be the next Johnno Brown of the comp

That kid is a Animal

Reply #166029 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:50 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754