Anonymous
Years ago

Senior Country Carnival

Anyone going to senior country carnival next weekend?
Is the competition any good? High standards?
Is the draw even out yet?

Topic #14309 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep. I'll be there.
No program on SA Country web site as at the weekend.
I believe the program is out but you'd have to kill some one to find out who's on where.

The standard is a bit sad. Seems to drop away a little more every year.

It's certainly not what it used to be.

Reply #168419 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

The Port Pirie Basketball Association has a copy of the draw for A men, A women and B Men. You can view it at http://www.portpirie.basketball.net.au/fs_home.asp

Go to the secondary menu select combined, then select carnivals, seniors, draws, country champs 2008.

The standard tends to go up and down each year depending on whether Mt Gambier plays SEABL players or whether Eastern Hills play ABL players. Outside of that the other quality teams usually come from Port Augusta and the Riverland.

I've heard that Mt Gambier are not sending their strongest team this year and Whyalla have also pulled out. on that basis its probably not going to be as good as the previous years.

Reply #168546 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Is Ginobli making a cameo??

Reply #168555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thank you!
Has anyone seen the Womens B draw? and what about the mens C?

Reply #168615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:19 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754