Anonymous
Years ago

2008 NBA Slam Dunk Contest

This year Gerald Green (Minnesota) will defend his title against Dwight Howard (Orlando), Jamario Moon (Toronto) and Rudy Gay (Memphis). All of these guys are impressive but I reckon Dwight Howard will take the trophy home this year. Some of the dunks he did last year were just amazing and I'm sure he's not out of ideas. Who do you like for tis one? (Also, interesting to see that this year a mixture of the judges votes and votes from the fams will decide the champion rather than just the judges).

Topic #14393 | Report this topic

ritz  
Years ago

rudy gay does some huge windmill type slams which are impressive i'll pick him...

Reply #169584 | Report this post

All howard (and amare, when he was involved) do is use their athleticism. Its boring. I want to see some style. Jamario moon will win

Reply #169585 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

What the hell! Last time I checked the winner of the dunk comp has the BEST athleticism. So not sure what you are on about

Reply #169601 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I think he meant that they're not as creative, not as stylish.

Reply #169603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully they let Dwight Raise the RIM

Reply #169698 | Report this post

duffdawg  
Years ago

they wont be letting any players raise the rim, which is shit, that would be pretty sick!
im tipping jamario moon, he's a freak!

Reply #173380 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754