curtley
Years ago

Will Bibby trade open door for David Andersen?

With Mike Bibby´s trade to Atlanta in a 5 for 1 deal, how does this work? Surely the Hawks would have a smaller squad now and need to fill it with already signed players such as David Andersen????

Topic #14691 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Andersen is getting more money in Europe than he has been offered to go NBA, until Atlanta up his pay cheque offer i dont think he will move

Reply #173549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

roughly how much would he be getting in Europe?

Reply #173625 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

5 to 10 million is my poor guess?

Reply #173629 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Ahh, I doubt it would be that much. Defintely seven figure though.

Anyone know when his current contract ends? There was that article a while ago (18 months ago or so) saying that Atlanta was finally throwing some nice figures at him and that he would be in the NBA soon.

I do hope to see him in the NBA in the next year or two. It'd be a shame for him to go over there when he's past his prime.

Reply #173633 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

I don't think it is anything in that vicinity, but around the $2m mark maybe? It's a case of taking less money to go and play significantly less minutes.

Reply #173636 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754