Ingles13
Years ago

Help - NBL Song used on Fox?

Does anybody know the name or artist of the song that has been played on the previous few nbl games. It has been played on the highlight package of the 8 finals teams.

It goes something like "Fight! the time keeps ticking, the world keeps spinning"

Any help or a link would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Topic #14786 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol u serious? hate that song!

soz dont know wat its called.

Reply #174635 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Fox needs to get a catchy tune, like TNT's NBA Intro song and use that for all the games.

Reply #174637 | Report this post

OohAhhEre!  
Years ago

I will try and find out......I reckon its a good song for the nbl.

Reply #174762 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

So any help on the name of the song??

Reply #174829 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Ratcat - The End......I think. Haven't heard it on the NBL games myself, but those are some of the lyrics to that song. Unless someone else has ripped it off of course.

Reply #174908 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Ratcat - surprised to see you know that one Speed44 - Got all their albums have you? ;)

Reply #174917 | Report this post

Frankie J  
Years ago

yessss i want this song tooo plzz say tha name of it i tried ratcat nd all that dusnt seem like it tho from the lyrivs

post the name !!

Reply #175306 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

As i said, never heard the Fox song you guys are talking about, but those were the lyrics in a Ratcat song. Is the Fox song hip hop or rock, that will answer the question then?

Statman, no, I only have Blind Love (warped cassette now), but they were a staple band for me and friends in the early 90's. Have you got all their albums Statman? It wouldn't sit very well next to your Delta Goodrem collection! ;)

Reply #178153 | Report this post

Frankie J  
Years ago

its a hip hop song pretty much

Reply #178816 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

oh Ok then, not ratcat then, god knows?!

Reply #179492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know da name of da song
dat came up on TV for Goldcoast vs perth tonight on commercial.

It sort of goes like if you feel the same as me you might be just as great as me! sumfin like dat!

Reply #302041 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754