Elmo
Years ago

Anstey Fined for 'flipping the bird'

Story on Foxsport.

Too harsh? Not harsh enough?

Topic #14883 | Report this topic

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Probably about right I'd say. I don't think it's suspension-worthy, but needed to be punished.

Reply #175598 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Same. Deserved something, but not a suspension.

Reply #175602 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Stupidity Tax.

Reply #175644 | Report this post

Birdman  
Years ago

Maybe Anstey had shares in ABC

Reply #175660 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

The commish is too scared that they might get in trouble for something they didn't do so they ounish the person who did it with a stupid penalty (eg. suspension). Its just like the AFL. Too bloody soft. what happened to the good old days in the AFL where you could have a whole team brawl without getting told off.

Reply #175691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think it is ironic that he mentioned that the Brisbane Fans were sore losers, being a graceful winner is just as important; he after all is the "professional."

Reply #175703 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

anstey is a major tool, though i enjoyed him giving the bullets fan the 'bird' .

i tell you what i would mind going to perth and giving it to those retards over there! Not only is there coach a ken doll, the crowd is just as bad! i would love to give it to fisher and the crowd.

Reply #175743 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:43 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754