drB
Years ago

NBL Free Agents List

The nbl's free agent list, wasnt this meant to be realeased last friday? If it has, i cant find it.

Topic #15273 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=74153

Reply #180393 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

thanks Kent, G :)

Reply #180395 | Report this post

Years ago

was released on this forum by
"Defence Wins Games"
in Singapore Slingers looking good.
Thanks to Kent and DWG.

Reply #180404 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

As I originally thought, Holmes isnt a free agent. It's going to be interesting to see whether the Dragons will be at all willing to give him up.

Has Jacob actually indicated that he wants to return?

Reply #180408 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Skip, I just looked at the list, and it makes no mention of Darren Ng on the list either.

Reply #180418 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

maybe the have contracts at new clubs lodged with NBL??? so they were taken off the list

Reply #180420 | Report this post

duh!  
Years ago

i knew the bullets would keep their promise to hold out for that one month period pending a buyer.
the only players on this free agents list are the ones we all already knew about up here, so i hope we can repay their loyalty to the club with a strong buyer.
finally, something regarding the bullets to feel a bit more positive about for the first time in about 5 or so very nervous weeks... :)

Reply #180444 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Jonno, Adam Ballinger is on the list for Adelaide and yet its been confirmed that he has already signed. My guess is that there is nothing in concrete yet about Holmes joining Adelaide.

Reply #180446 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

dont trust the nbl site for updated stories.

Reply #180492 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:01 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754