Sector 7G
Years ago

KATH HET WCUK ..... ?

Are you the victim or the perpetrator Isaac?

Topic #15278 | Report this topic

Mantis  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure this is temporary. Shouldn't last more than a DAY. Might even be gone by about noon TODAY.

Reply #180505 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I might even get (more) bored of it in the next half an hour with any luck. Lame gags feel dirty. Just felt like I had some responsibility to do something stupid.

Reply #180508 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Ist that how you live your life?

Reply #180509 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Ive also heard all over the Radio that Mark Ricciuto is looking to make a comeback. Both Steven Trigg and Simon Goodwin refused to deny it.

Reply #180510 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I heard Cecil Exum was to release a new music video "It Wasn't Me".

Reply #180512 | Report this post

DandyBoi  
Years ago

Dragons are actually announcing the signing of Guy Molloy as head coach today...not Goorj!!!

Reply #180513 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Tommy has taken over from Al Westover as coach of the Tigers =)

Reply #180514 | Report this post

sween  
Years ago

Someone admits to to taking those red and green bits out of my BBQ Shapes?

Reply #180516 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This topic will now make a lot less sense to those hitting Hoops for the first time this morning.

Thanks to those who emailed showing concern at the "problem" with the web site - Dicko, Sturty and Duh! ;)

Reply #180524 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

The "Roo Comeback" story was pretty well done, a lot of effort to set up, and paced well over the duration of the show.

Reply #180542 | Report this post

duh!  
Years ago

it was kinda fun to try and read everything backwards but i must admit, it was taking a lot longer to get through stuff than usual, not to mention was starting to give me a headache- hehe

Reply #180560 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:18 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754