ballin is life
Years ago

ABL Player of the week??

Not sure that anything has been mentioned this week about it, but i did hear that for the women it was Kerrin Truslove from South.

Can anyone confirm this?

I also heard that there was debate between Eze and Bungey and i think another player for the men's. But Eze's points came against an easier opposition so he wouldn't get the weekly award supposedly. Anyone actually know who IS the player of the week??

Topic #15389 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Truslove was player of the week for the womens and Goodenough was player of the week for the men. Both were interviewed on Coast on Tuesday night.

Reply #181712 | Report this post

ballin is life  
Years ago

Cheers for clearing that up.

Reply #181716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no way goodenough was player of the week!

Reply #181722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CRAZZZZY stuff...ridiculous

Reply #181723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cam wilson was player of the week for last weekend. was going to be on coast fm but they ran out of time.

Reply #181768 | Report this post

Years ago

I dont care who your playing against... to drop 41 is ridiculous... Erik should have been POTW without a doubt.

Reply #181804 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:30 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754