Shaquille O'neal
Years ago

Kobe Bryant 3 40 point games in a row

Yo as you know Kobe Bryant is my best friend, anyhow he is currently on a 3 40 point game streak. The record is nine I believe? Can he beat the record?

I certainly hope not.

Topic #1549 | Report this topic

Karl Malone  
Years ago

Make no mistake Shaq he will beat the record. He will take 70 shots if need be to make sure of it.

The Mail Man

Reply #17678 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Because we're talking about Kobe, did everyone read the story about how Kobe has now accused Karl malone of hitting on his wife!!! This kid's definately out to make friends!!!

Reply #17682 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Who holds the record, and surely Wilt Chamberlain would have scored 40 or more more than 9 times in a row? he averaged 50.2ppg in 1962

Reply #17694 | Report this post

Shaquille O'neal  
Years ago

Sup Karl! Soz bro we didn't get you that ring last year, no thanks to our friend Kobe taking all the shots, not passing it off. Come join the heat and win and ring with Dwayne and myself homie!

Reply #17700 | Report this post

laurel  
Years ago

i say u can keep dat comment 2 urself. kobe is out there workihng his butt off every night and then u come with this crap about him taking too many shots and not passin the ball, anyone can see that he is making a conscious effort to rotate the ball. kobe has really improved is game and he really is the greatest player of all time no matter what anyone may say.

Reply #42118 | Report this post

Michael Jordan  
Years ago

I'm still the best

Reply #86778 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754