yogee
Years ago

Fisher fined

NBL press release:

The National Basketball League (NBL) has fined Perth head coach Scott Fisher $500 for his actions during the Wildcats game against the Adelaide 36ers at Challenge Stadium on Wednesday December 29.

Fisher was fined after the League office viewed footage of an incident in the second quarter where the Perth coach threw an advertising sign onto the court.

Topic #1551 | Report this topic

Ha, do you have any pictures/footage of what he did?

Reply #17705 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And the Crocs music guy got fined $1000 for playing a few seconds of "Three Blind Mice". Gee, nice work.

Reply #17711 | Report this post

Nemer got fined $100 for shooting a dude in the eye.

It seems the worse you do, the less the fine is!!

Reply #17723 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

Theory of Relativity,

footage of the incident can be seen in both 'Plays of the Week' and '36ers vs. Perth highlights' on http://foxsports.news.com.au/shows2/0,9653,fs2_nblwrap,00.html, in the recap of the mid-week show.

Reply #17744 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

$500 bucks aint nothing to fish, it was a dumb thing to do but he did it in the heat of the moment- I think that there is a suspended fine on top of the 500 though

Reply #17746 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

No theres not Kriss, my original post was the full press release.

Media are advised of full sentencing, including any suspended fines.

Reply #17760 | Report this post

I just saw the incident, and man, that thing went flying! He must of been a kick boxer in a previous life!

Reply #17847 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Fisher turns to advertising to cover the $500 bill.

"Weeksy, let me tell you a bit about All Sports Photography..."

Reply #18068 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

seeing fisher was tech fouled which cost his team 2 shots plus possession. unsettled his team, brought him and his club into disrepute $500 is a fair cop

Reply #18076 | Report this post

Celeste  
Years ago

Thats Crazy...what was up with him?

Reply #26797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754