phoenix suns will win coz bruce bowens a little bitch

Topic #15594 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

how very true.

Reply #183918 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

The TAB has the Spurs, who lead the series 2-0, at $3.40 today, surely thats worth a go.

Reply #183923 | Report this post

Afroman Jnr  
Years ago

spurs are the cheapest team in the nba
foul shaq every possesion - yea i know its smart
but it is horrible to watch and it is a low form of basketball

well done spurs you have now become the lowest piece of dirt to ever play in the nba

but saying that its working well i know

GO SUNS

Reply #183948 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Man I hate those spurs

But I have to say... WOW! at tony Parker... what a game!

Reply #183966 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

San Antonio are the most exciting team in the NBA

Reply #183968 | Report this post

squid  
Years ago

San Antonio the most exciting side in the NBA - well I wonder how may people are actually going to believe that crap.

Reply #183975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not a spurs fan, but did think they would win the series before the playoffs started and are a massive chance to come out of the west! they are just a solid team who know how to win. play hard nosed basketball and actually play defence which the same cant be said about for phoenix. they will never win playoff games with their current team! they simply cannot guard anyone!!

Reply #183976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If people don't think Parker is good and exciting to watch then they really have no clue. Would prefer Parker to Nash any day. Go Spurs. Suns are shit!

Reply #183979 | Report this post

Afroman Jnr  
Years ago

have to admit although im a suns fan, parker he is good, he was good to watch today and was amazing how well they shot!
very impressive but sad to see suns drop another one
c'mon suns atleast win one for us!

Reply #183982 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

As good as the spurs are, their sytle is so boring. Their offence is just on-ball screens by duncan for parker. The Suns, however, they are exciting. Fast-Paced and full of adrenaline

Reply #183989 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

At the end of the day regardless of styles it's 3-0 to the Spurs and out comes the broom... I think the Suns will steal the next game as a matter of pride.

Suns ball wins regular season games, Spurs ball wins playoff games.

Doesn't matter how many 50+ win seasons you have, if your squad can't play defense then it isn't going to go far in the playoffs.

Reply #183993 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

the spurs ran the pick and role all game because the suns kept switching and left poor shaq guarding manu and parker. why wouldnt you keep running it? they were clinical today

Reply #184001 | Report this post

M-Wills  
Years ago

But they don't just run it against the suns. They run it everytime during the regular season. Obviously it has worked, but it's just boring. And the 'HACK-A-SHAQ' method is a joke. I can understand the spurs strategy and it is very smart, but it just ruins the game. People didn't pay to watch Shaq shoot free throws. They need to change that rule, because it can happen to every team: Ben Wallace(Cavs), Andres Biedrans(GSW), Dwight Howard(Magic), Chuck Hayes(Houston), Tyson Chandler(Hornets) + many others

All those guys above are 40-60% from FT Line.

Reply #184007 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

agree that the hack is not great, but free throes are part of the game. if shaq could shoot they wouldnt hack him. cant agree that the spurs are boring. patient team offence and solid defence is what basketball is about to me. spurs have the best team chemistry and selfless attitude and its why they keep winning

Reply #184009 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Agreed doc, I'm hoping for a Pistons v Spurs final again =]

In regards to Shaq's free-throw shooting, it is a league-wide rumour that Shaq really has never taken to doing much work on his free throws. While at the Lakers the Zen Master organised him a shooting coach, and he shot well, then Shaq decided to kick him to the curb and his shooting percentage dropped again.

Reply #184045 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Suns biggest mistake was trading for Shaq

With Marion, they were a much better side.

Reply #184049 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:01 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754