ooh aah ebi ere
Years ago

Daniel Joyce's future

What does his future hold. will he be an nbl player into his 30's or will his career be cut short etc. perhaps he may go to europe, only time will tell.

anyone know why he didnt go to college?

also will nick campbell get another chance in the NBL?

joyce will not be at blaze for long i dont think.

Topic #15750 | Report this topic

correction  
Years ago

ebi, Joyce got his chance because of daddy. I'd be really disappointed if any other coach around the league picked him up.

He is just average, at best. He's lucky, thats all their is too it. There are probably alot of good ABL or SEABL players that could do what he does. Goodluck to him though

Reply #185571 | Report this post

TheFansMan  
Years ago

haha, average? That's putting it nicely. He may have been better in minor leagues however in the NBL he is sub-par. He is a slow, poor shooting point guard with zero court vision and struggles to dribble under pressure. Poses no offensive threat. The only decent part of his game in the NBL is his defense which is OK.

Other people think he is alright and has a future. They are a minority, I'm with the rest of the crowd who think he is only there coz of his daddy and to use him as even a back-up point guard is kinda sad.

Reply #185582 | Report this post

Horizon  
Years ago

He's not a player that would light up the seabl either. Who's he play for in the off-season? Linky to stats please.

Reply #185605 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

i am a fan of Daniel Joyce, the games he played against adelaide last season he produced the goods.

The 'kid' will always have critics saying he only made it in the nbl because of his dad. I think they are wrong.

he is an easy target for all, but he definately has game and i am suprised at the maturity and the way he handles the pressure from critics and also from his dad. I watched a few games and Brendan is a lot more tougher on daniel than the rest of the team.

Reply #185610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"i am a fan of Daniel Joyce, the games he played against adelaide last season he produced the goods. "

was it the 0/6 fg game that convinced you? he had one good game out of 3 and in that he shot 3/7.

30% for the season.

Reply #185612 | Report this post

(#185610) Thanks for that Mr Brendan Joyce.

Reply #185613 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

185613 your welcome :)

Reply #185640 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:49 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754