RedNwhitE
Years ago

North gonna take out u/20s winter

Youngest and most talented team in the league..

starting 5 all first years..

Who will North be versing in the winter grand final?

North, shootin the lights out!

Topic #15784 | Report this topic

White Russian  
Years ago

Oh yes, totally agree; in fact they should just put this team straight into the NBA so they can have some kind of challenge.

NOT!

Reply #185955 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

They didn't even make the GF in the state champs!

Reply #185960 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Depends ... is every game gonna be at Hillcrest ? If so, they might have a chance ...

Reply #185964 | Report this post

Jordan_murphy.  
Years ago

beat south and forrestville summer champs by 20- 30 points before state champs... had an off shooting tounament and only got out of the grand final by 2 points.. top of the winter ladder after last nights win..

what more is there to say

Reply #185965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jordy mate dont talk urself up too much might come bak to bite u on the ass

Reply #185966 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood with a full team will beat anyone! McGinty is a man child!

Reply #185967 | Report this post

RedNwhitE  
Years ago

McGinty in the semi scored 6 points...

man child my ass

he was guarded the whole game by a guy who nobody even considers to be a good player..

gets stuck in the center spot at not even 6'3

yet he is norths main center

dubric and brad hardly scored in the south game..

fair effort no?

Reply #185974 | Report this post

I hope Woodville win, they are the most deserved

Reply #185984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dale are you drinking again and putting posts on the net again?

Reply #185986 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Panther - when am I seeing this $25 of mine sir? :P

Reply #185990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Stop taking yourself north i do not think so. You are not that good

Reply #185991 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I was waiting for it! Email Isaac your account details and i'll transfer it through. Was definitely disappointing to lose the GF, but unlike North at least we actually made the GF!

Reply #185996 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

You boys are comedy GOLD! This quote especially..."had an off shooting tounament", has anyone else heard such BS? Fair call to say the team had an off shooting "game", but to say you had an "had an off shooting tounament" is a bit of a stretch.
It's also funny to see that on that weekend you beat South by one point with a 3 point shot on the buzzer (but was an "off" night!), only beat Forestville by 1 point, lost to Southern and lost to Sturt, but you're the best team??? You also had the Chief back for you who isn't even going to play during the winter season.
here's one for you boy...Dallas Mavericks...2008 NBA Champions!!!

Reply #185998 | Report this post

RedNwhite  
Years ago

haha just started this to see who would get fired up..

good for a laugh lol

the jordan murphy post was me too

Reply #186013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Panther, north lost to norwood not sturt.

Reply #186020 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

In the playoff for third and fourth Sturt beat North.

Reply #186022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have actually really enjoyed the 20s comp in recent years, so many close games, anyone can beat anyone else on a given night, there are routinely 4-5 teams with genuine shots at winning the whole thing. (I wish it was more like this when i was going around) One of the most lowly rated, but one of the most exciting comps to follow. Bring on the winter season

Reply #186076 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Couldn't agree more #186076, it's a shame that BSA doesn't think the same. Every game has been scheduled to the dark corners of the stadiums with every other age group given first preference to court 1 this season. Which then ultimately leaves you with games being umpired by 12 yr old kids...

Reply #186080 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No offence to Panther, but north should take it out - they have the best coach by far. Fletcher is an absolute gun - he knows his stuff inside out and has some solid years of Div 5 men behind him to help provide that unique "players perspective" too.

Reply #186089 | Report this post

yo  
Years ago

north suck, they cant match it with sturt, noorwood, centrals etc

Reply #186179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ur a joker if u dnt think north wont win...in the play off for third and fourth they didnt care.got beat by three!they only showed up coz they had too...sturt gave it their all!
and what is this post 186179... "north suck, they cant match it with sturt, noorwood, centrals etc"

Centrals WHAT!!! where were they???

Reply #186200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cheif gone that could help them

Reply #186241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well how bout north get some results and stop making excuses for everything if they are that good!

Reply #186266 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whoever RdNwhite is why would you write something and then put someone elses name on the bottom of it. thats B*** SH**!!!!
people may now think that jordan murphy is some cocky bastard which he isnt thats just crap

Reply #186799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did North U/20's go on the Friday night?

Reply #186923 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:35 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754