Anonymous
Years ago

Next South Aussie in NBL?

I know pretty well nothing about the best up and coming young talent in SA so who do you think will be the next SA player in the NBL. Who are SA's brightest prospects?

Topic #15928 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

mark davis

Reply #187568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

upcoming young prospects.

Reply #187576 | Report this post

hoop fiend  
Years ago

Jerry Dennard

Reply #187608 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Doug Hudson

Reply #187681 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Hoopfiend and thomo do you work hard to be di--heads to put down people that not one of the clan when they ask a simple question

Reply #187685 | Report this post

Who Me  
Years ago

Well "bretts the man", you haven't added anything constructive yourself, who is your tip?

Don't forget the Forum rules, no naming players U18 or younger!

Frankly, if someone starts a thread without contributing their own opinion (in this case, could they be just wanting someone to write their name down?), they don't really deserve a serious answer.

I also don't think it is fair to put pressure on Juniors (even those playing ABL already) into getting to NBL level.

Reply #187695 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

I accept your point of view Who me .But there are a lot of us supporting this site and Sixers that dont keep up to date with the ABL and any feedback re future is good feedback. Long while since a under 18 went straight into NBL and a lot close that are over . But obvious if you dont want to share info. DONT or respond as you did . Maybe if sniffing glue maybe those other responses are funny

Reply #187701 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:02 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754