... v interesting
Years ago

Forestville declined @ classics y/n?

can anyone confirm the u16 g were declined for the classics - just looked at the sheet - they are in green - declined ???

won summer - but poor show over state champs - looks like A grade @ nunawading?

Topic #15956 | Report this topic

Crashed  
Years ago

This often happens. Its state champs that count. An U14 team is currently top but missed out on 14 Nationals due to not been in top 3 at State Champs.

Reply #187736 | Report this post

Wayville 78  
Years ago

... v interesting, you are probably one of those people who doesn't understand how it all works. top 4 from state champs get to go to the classics. just goes to show that summer is really a silly season, and winning when it matters is more important.

Reply #187752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ask a question, then answer it.

"Check out the big brain on Brad" to quote a classic.

Reply #187754 | Report this post

PHD in shot  
Years ago

its top 3 from state champs and always has been the team that came 4th can apply to be included i believe but its to late now!

Reply #187762 | Report this post

Astor 47  
Years ago

It's always good to compete.
It's wonderful to see forestville go back to the drawing board and plan for the next success.

This is the type of competition we want in Adelaide that sees many teams able to vie for the championship.
I bet the u/16 nationals results will be better than previous, the depth of competition , will ensure this.
They will be hungry and I love that!

Reply #187927 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:51 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754