kad
Years ago

NH: Crows $5.00 vs. Geelong??

TAB is offering $5.00 on a Crows win against the Cats at AAMI this weekend.

I know the Crows aren't playing overly well, but wow, $5.00!

Topic #16231 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

And FWIW, they opened the betting yesterday at $4.00, so they must have taken a bunch of money on Geelong to win at $1.22!!

Crazy.

Reply #191200 | Report this post

Yup  
Years ago

They are aint called "sucker odds" for nothing!

Reply #191201 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I know, but im trying to figure out what im missing!

McLoud will be missing. Scarlett is back.

A week off for both teams, but that seems like a good thing as the press suggest that the team is tired as a result if Craig's tough training sessions.

Reply #191202 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

McLeod is out as well as Bassett.

Reply #191217 | Report this post

ostrich 75  
Years ago

thats worth at least dropping 50 on it

Reply #191224 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Again, Basset being out is a good thing after last weeks performance.

Reply #191243 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Seems very long odds for a game between two top eight sides in a two horse race.

But without a doubt Geelong is a few tiers better than the Crows. They were always going to start firm favourites and I will be tipping them for the win.

Reply #191245 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I just dropped $30 on it. Adelaide should never be $5.00 at home. I know its a long shot, but Adelaide are better than a 20% shot.

Reply #191246 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Geelong at $1.22 is a much better option for your money!!!

Reply #191263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dnt throw ur money away the crows wont even make the 8...

Reply #191307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ha ha wont make the 8! You must be a power fan. Have you seen their run home? round 15 will beat the pies round 16 smash port round 17 lose to swans round 18 beat Carlton @ home round 19 beat the lame tigers then round 20 essendon 21 play the ha ha excuse me... the saints. 22 its a 50 50 game vs the dogs @ aami. Your a joke if you think the crows are bottom 8. Im calling 5th, Maybe 4th cause the swans have a tough stretch. Tredrea is overrated!

Reply #191346 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

After last night, i know think i know why Adelaide were paying $5.00

Geelong are a awesome unit, and Ablett was down on his form of the past few weeks

Cant see many sides getting close to the Cats again this season

Dogs dont have the height to go with the Cats

Hawks i reckon arent there just yet

Will find out over the next few weeks just how close those 2 are......as the Cats play em

Reply #192938 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

When are the crows gonna acknowledge that Neil Craig can't coach on match days. You don't start a game with NO ONE inside your forward fifty and expect to win. His theory may be fine, but .......

They will be lucky to make the 8. They have a cocooned environment and culture. One thing is for sure they won't win a flag with him coaching and John Reid sniffing around like a senile old little man.

I barrack for the hawks but actually was lulled into a false sense of anticipation before heading to footy park on friday to witness what crap the crows thru up. What is wrong with 1 on 1 footy ?

Even my beloved hawks won't get within 5 goals of the catters based on that game.

Reply #192944 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:34 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754