jester
Years ago

woodville mens result

Just wondering the result of the Woodville mens game today as it's not up online yet? If anyone knows top scorers and best players please feel free to add.

Thanks

Topic #16299 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

southern won by 4 points. woodville were minus cameron wilson, brad goodchild, gsry birmingham and dominic white.
fould count was in southern favour dramtically could probably say the refs ruined what could of been a very good game. I know people complain about refs being terrible all the time but when one team in this case Woodville have each and evey starter on the court fouled out questions must be asked.
Greg Pascoe, Paul Rees were the two best for woodville and Shane Boal along with Bungey were the difference.
Just a quick question i believe i heard that Shane had 9 charges is that a record for charges taken in a single game?

Reply #192065 | Report this post

edward woodwood  
Years ago

you mean on-court..?

Reply #192075 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

hahahahaaha... nice call edward

Reply #192080 | Report this post

-  
Years ago

good game, refs were avarage though. 9 charges is massive. Bungey, Boal and Brown the best for Southern,

Pascoe and Reeves for woodville

Reply #192205 | Report this post

pup  
Years ago

brown,davies and bungey were best.sure boal had took chargers but shooting 9 from 25 and a least 10 of those shots were just forced shots and got dragged for them.

Reply #192219 | Report this post

PUP!  
Years ago

10 forced shots, what game were you watching 'PUP', also added 10 rebs & 6 ass, bad day at the office!

Reply #192362 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754