Jamal
Years ago

NBL Team Uniforms 2008/2009

Hey all- let's get serious bout the NBL now!! Last season i really really liked the Bullets Hoop 2 Hoop uniforms- by far the best looking in the league!! I was speaking to someone high up at the Wildcats who informed me they are now going to be using Hoop 2 Hoop- apparently a return to the old school look with a wildcat on the face! What about your teams- post it?

Topic #16328 | Report this topic

lethal5  
Years ago

Let's hope the Sixers do something about last years dull, ugly, boring uniforms!
Personally, I liked the Taipans uniforms last year. Although their orange ones looked like a packet of "Butter Menthols", at least they were bright and different to anyone elses!

Reply #192365 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I beleive Adidas are doing the 36ers uniforms this year. From what I have seen/heard, They are a big improvement on last season.

Reply #192368 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Hopefully I manage to get a sneak peek before the season starts.

Reply #192372 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

sixers uniform cant get any worse

Reply #192381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i really wish the sixers would go back to using a red uniform for home games... go retro.

Reply #192453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

dragons clearly have the best uniform yeh yeh yeh gooooooooooooooooooooooo dragonssssssssssss

Reply #192462 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Dragons uniform this year have the player's face on the front so that we can still recognise them when they have their their heads up their coach's butt!!!!

Reply #192463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why do the sixers keep changing uniform suppliers. this is their 4th new supplier in 4 years:

05/06 - Champion
06/07 - AND 1
07/08 - ISC

and now: 08/09 - Adidas (apparently)

Theres no problem with this I was just wondering why the Sixers keep on changing.

The only thing I don't like about Adidas is that all their gear has the 3 stripes down the side so your gear can look similar to someone elses but that shouldn't be the case in the NBL.

Reply #192699 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Champion was ugly. Not sure if there was an issue with AND1. ISC bailed on the league I think, during the season - remember when there were problems getting Julius a singlet?

Reply #196129 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754