baller
Years ago

SA Metro U/18 boys

Heard the SA boys jetted out of Adelaide yesterday dressed like an Ed Harrys catalogue, a vast array of multicolored ties & school shirts, their coaching staff looking like they belong at Big W. Hope they perform better on court than how they look off it.

Topic #16372 | Report this topic

jerryJoe  
Years ago

who are you? the fashion police?

Reply #192879 | Report this post

bo bo the clown  
Years ago

As the boys head coach, I was extremely proud of what we were wearing.

Go Metro!!!!

Reply #192886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"baller" unless you where there how whould you know,They looked very smart better than track pants and a hoodie like some GO BOYS do SA proud

Reply #192901 | Report this post

jester  
Years ago

Who caree what they wear, it's how they perform on court isn't it?

Reply #192907 | Report this post

Do SA proud  
Years ago

Who cares what they look like. Hopefully Scott can get this group over the line. They have a history of under achieving though. Good luck boys this time around. Play as a team and not individuals and what a difference that may make !!!

Reply #192908 | Report this post

bo bo the clown  
Years ago

Hey, Scott is not the coach, I am!

Reply #192909 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

God help us then. This group of boys consistently under perform. Bet they don't make the final as everyone preedicts.

Reply #192916 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They don't underperform. They are consistently very good, coming third most of the time in national competitions.
Your expectations are consistently too high.

Reply #192920 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Its a population thing for us here in SA. Less people to pick from, since its metro and country. We have tallented teams. Back in my day is was Jeans and a nice SA basketball shirt. So who cares if they have taken the time to make them look decent.

Good luck fellas.

Reply #192932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They just beat Vic Metro by 8. #192916 I'll take you up on that bet mate.

Reply #193100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Excellent! Well done boys.

Reply #193102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Absolute cracker of a game against the VM with solid contributions from most players, particularly smalls and talls. Congrats to SAM coach who handled out a lesson. Both sides should easily win their crossovers to meet again in the final. Hopefully VM improves its court balance and puts the SAM guards under more pressure. Make no mistake with the SAM boys, they are the real deal this year,

Reply #193167 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

I am still confident. They have done this before.

Reply #193183 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:28 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754