richard
Years ago

ATTN: panther

JB,
Just wondering if you could fill me in on how cameron bailey is going with you boys so far this year? Is he looking at playing any ABL minutes?
Cheers

Topic #1654 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

Hi Richard, hows things?
Cam's been training pretty well during the silly season and played the last couple of games in the senior team. He'll be in the squad for the main season and if he continues the way he's been training i'm pretty sure he'll get a call up. The coach is a big fan of his hustle and the way he gets after it.
So you should be able to tell me, is Brad playing for Forestville next season?

Reply #19008 | Report this post

richard  
Years ago

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago, and he was a pretty definate no. between world champs and training camps and the like, which are always in the eastern states, it would be too difficult, so if he suits up its likely to be in the QLD league or in the SEABL, he has a few offers for down there. Should know a definate decision pretty soon tho

Reply #19020 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:13 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754