N808
Years ago

New Sixers Jersey?

So what's this I hear bout the Sixers new uniforms resembling the Crows? Anyone got any info/pics on this?

Topic #16671 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Unless Potsie's out and about doing media work in a singlet during winter, they're probably just polo shirts... I assume that this is what you're referencing:

Paora was also on the news with Paul Bauer, and both wearing the nifty new 36ers shirts which look exactly the same as the Adelaide Crows ones just with sponsors logos on them.

Reply #196100 | Report this post

N808  
Years ago

Ahhh i see... soz my bad, just got worried for a sec!

Reply #196102 | Report this post

sf  
Years ago

Both clubs are supplied by ADIDAS so they would be similar.

Reply #196108 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I've heard that they may have an alternate red uniform this season.

Reply #196125 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Yvonne Milbank, official(?) photographer of the 36ers, was at training earlier this week, and took some shots of the guys wearing the new Adidas training kit - See here.

Perhaps a bit of a hint of what we might be in store for this season.

Reply #196127 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Do people agree that not enough has been made of the team name across the front of the singlet over the last couple of years?

The Adidas logo is almost a big as the team name detail. I would like to see more emphasis on the 'Sixers' by making it bigger and perhaps deleting the speckled basketball. I know it is the corporate logo, however I don't believe it needs to be reproduced on the playing tops.

Reply #196142 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I Think they should have a Vintage Week and go back to the old WEST END red jersey? anyone else agree

Reply #196152 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yes I agree with the retro strips.
Didn't Brisbane do that last year?

Reply #196164 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

yea, against Wollongong who also did.

Reply #196170 | Report this post

moose  
Years ago

Don't go back to the West End tops.
No Adelaide name for a few years.
Even on overseas tours they were just the West Enders.

Reply #196175 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:28 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754