P Srichtcard
Years ago

Norwood lose U16 & U18 against Centals

Who would of thought it. For all the bashing the Lions take this is a big story. What is going on in Flame land.

Topic #16687 | Report this topic

s vidmar  
Years ago

go you mighty lions

Reply #196342 | Report this post

jnx  
Years ago

Norwood were down players across the board, are the reigning State CHamps at U16 level and the trip out to Starplex is always a tough one. There are some great kids on and off the court in that team and they are well coached. But I doubt you are from Centrals, probably just someone trying to create trouble or just trying to get a cheap joke in.

Talking it up on here is not a trait Centrals needs or wants, trust me it will come back and bight you in the arse. I have asked to have this waste of time thread removed as it is offensive.

Reply #196343 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

all i read jnx is excuse after excuse, its not offensive, its fact the lions beat Norwood in u/16 and u/18 last night.

the original post is not mine but I am from centrals and not really fussed if they are all Australians of the year or coached by Phil Jackson, they lost.

deal with it and move on.

good luck getting it removed, Go Lions

Reply #196345 | Report this post

knowledge  
Years ago

jnx do you mean it is offensive because you were beaten by central???????
oh my! how embarrased you must be.
get over it. after all it is just a game.

Reply #196350 | Report this post

Kingjames  
Years ago

This was a regular season game so who cares. Stupid post

Reply #196352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood lost in under 16's to centrals?

Thats definetely a shock

A little off topic but didnt they lose to Forestville at MARS earlier in the winter? What hapopened in that game? It was close so was it a comeback win by forestville?

Reply #196360 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

OMG What a tragedy!

jnx, I am sure a "bight on the arse" won't exactly mean a great deal, will it?

Reply #196362 | Report this post

have heard that two players from norwood under 18's have been reportered?? anyone have info on what and happened and will these players be missing games?

Reply #196370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Centrals U18 have really developed over this the season. Well done to coach and players.

Reply #196377 | Report this post

eternal flame  
Years ago

JNX, a few of us are still awaiting your reply.

Well done to the Centrals boys in both games, much deserved. No matter the circumstances, two great wins against great competitive sides in Norwood is a great achievement. The Centrals boys don't deserve to have their success or confidence shattered or downtrodden by someone who clearly has a problem with losing to more often than not, a less competitive side. Likwise, the Norwood boys don't deserve to feel embarrased or humiliated becausew they didn't get the results either. They are boys after all and this forum celebrates the good with the bad, the highs with the lows. It shouldn't be taken as offensive or personal and suggesting it be removed from the forum ???? Norwood will bounce back and Centrals will be tested as to how they respond and embrace their newly found success.

PS I am involved with Norwood

Reply #196385 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

errr...i think you might find jnx is from centrals. Read between the lines. A long time poster as well !

Reply #196414 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Further to that, Jnx's point is that talking trash will come back to bite the club and not help it at all. It's not quite an ideal thread, but nor do I think it's worth removing.

Reply #196416 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Libertine

I don't think jnx is the same as Janx. Plus the writting styles are different......

Reply #196424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Teams lose.

Reply #196427 | Report this post

so what  
Years ago

The under 16 result is a surprise, but not the under 18's. Looking at the ladder, centrals are above norwood anyway. Beating a team below you on the ladder is hardly something to gloat about.

Reply #196434 | Report this post

Bballlover#6  
Years ago

I agree with lion tamer being a centrals kid well goods and bads good ... all the people are awsum as bad.... we get smashed and every 1 thinks were crap

But am i offended NO Haha Say wat u want about centrals we dont care we can play that game to

the U/14 D1g's would have wun 2 but the ref's were terible onne foul was called on the rong girl so she got fouled out CRAP! i say C R A P ! ! ! ! !

Reply #196459 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

WTF? Can someone please de-cipher for me......

I got the part about being a Centrals kid well goods and bads good???????

Do they have schools in the North?

Reply #196466 | Report this post

Hood72  
Years ago

Apparently not. I know everyone hates the spelling nazis, but also check out the title of this thread. Centals?

Reply #196469 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

so will norwood bounce back next week or r they in a form slump?

Reply #196485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummm any time a Norwood team loose to a Centrals team I would say its something of a form slump. Is there a word that means worse than slump? :)

Reply #196488 | Report this post

N.A.B.C #16  
Years ago

i was shocked when i heard this to!
but norwood seem to be lacking form lately, they were coming off of a 20 odd point loss to mavs and you woulda thought they'd come and smash centrals

so wats happening?

Reply #196512 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

i ASSURE YOU THE REAL LOSERS IN THIS 18 GAME WAS THE CENTRALS SPECTATORS! WARNED ONCE FROM THE REF I HEARD.....MADE NO DIFF APPARENTLY...ANYONE CLARIFY THIS?

Reply #196584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about the u/20's? Did Central make it a clean sweep?

Reply #196588 | Report this post

yes  
Years ago

Ben - yes, you are spot on.

Reply #196600 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:22 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754