MELHOOPS
Years ago

Eltham/Dandenong 2005

Is anyone here coming to Melbourne for the Eltham Tournament?
Fixtures came out last week, how do Sturt and North Adelaide rate in the U/16 Boys SA comp? Are they likely to challenge the Melbourne teams?

Topic #1681 | Report this topic

K-Time Bars  
Years ago

I think North will do well but do have a tough draw it seems but sturt has not got its full team with two starters away on the sasi under 15s and one other out on injured. They do however have an easier draw. Should be interesting to see how both teams go. Is their a site to keep up with the scores???

Reply #19096 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

Yeah, check out the eltham website once the tournament starts. Here is the site: http://www.elthamwildcats.org.au/home.asp
Yeah North has the hardest pool. Dandy and Frankston are two of the better teams in Vic this year. If Sturt can get over Diamond Valley they should make finals, but I can't see Frankston or Dandy givenup their finals spot.

Reply #19100 | Report this post

Pegs  
Years ago

Is the schedule somewhere on their website? I couldn't find it!

Reply #19144 | Report this post

MELHOOPS  
Years ago

No, not yet. For some reason they have only posted it to the Associations competing at this stage. Check back once the tourny starts on Friday.

Reply #19149 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754