skip
Years ago

36ers v Tigers this Wednesday

The Sixers kick off their preseason this Wednesday night (7pm) the Dome. As far as I know, the sixers have everyone available except Bruce and Tyndale who will both arrive this week. Melbourne will be with Anstey, Barlow & MacKinnon.

Who is heading along? Be good see see a decent crowd there to welcome this new team and Ninnis for the first time.

Available Melbourne players to my knowledge are
Rod Grizzard
Nathan Crosswell
Tommy Greer
Daryl Corletto
Stephen Hoare
Matt O'Hea
Daniel Johnson
Adrian Sturt

On paper I feel we have the stronger team (this week at least) So lets hope we can get out preseason off to a good start with a win.

Topic #16960 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'll definitely be there. Might go visit Cheza on Grange Rd for a pizza straight after work.

Can't wait to see our 36ers & Ninnis. I wonder if Balls will receive any minutes.

Be good to see our import watching from the bench in street clothes @ least if he arrives in time.

Go 36ers!

Look forward to see you there.

Reply #199756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how much is it?
no seat allocation?

Reply #199759 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

$10 adults, $5 Concession / Kids.

No seat allocation to my knowledge. Tickets at the door from 5:30pm. Parking is also free.

Reply #199765 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Sounds good. Must go to that.
Junior coaches etc. Please have the night off training and get along to this.

Reply #199771 | Report this post

steve  
Years ago

go Melbourne!

Reply #199780 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

i will be there looking forward to seeing the new system and players, also bringin some work mates so hopefully they get tempted to come more often

Reply #199784 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

Good work Thomo, that's what I like to read and we need that type of effort.

Reply #199813 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

I'll be there bringing a few non regulars who love bball! told them if we get there early we get a courtside seat for $10... can't wait!

Reply #199870 | Report this post

_  
Years ago

Is there anything on before it?

Reply #199949 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Only problem is it clashes with SBS Olympics Qtr final gsme 'replay'. A1 v B4 probably. :(

Reply #199985 | Report this post

???  
Years ago

Dana.....you're very quiet. Any reason why??? :)

Reply #200004 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Oh hi ??? sorry, Was busy reading litho fan forums. Not quiet, I have also been trying to find out where I can get a download of the game. LTU v AUS.
Walshy SMS'd me from Beijing and said Litho's 'didn't try' and are still a big chance. That was pretty obvious to me but the Boomers still did very well.
This game wasn't going to effect the placings.

Reply #200037 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

We lost by four. But look ok. Winitana was best 25points. ( about 1000 )

Reply #200570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754