gav
Years ago

torrents for the russia and lithuania game

Anyone spotted any uploads of these games anywhere.
Im pretty desperate to see them both in full.
Thanks.

Topic #16979 | Report this topic

jaxx  
Years ago

me too...i am DESPERATE to see these games...

i will pay anyone money if they can send me a tape or dvd of the game...seriously!

Reply #200035 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

I taped both of them onto DVD. In both cases channel 7 showed about 95% of the game.

Reply #200038 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

nick anychance of organiseing a copy

Reply #200041 | Report this post

jaxx  
Years ago

Nick - i would seriously pay to watch them and i will be your friend for life...what do you say? how much you want for a dvd of the games to be posted? or better yet - seeded via torrents...

Reply #200043 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

"i would seriously pay to watch them and i will be your friend for life...what do you say?" - lol.

These are certainly games not to be missed to I understand your situation. Ask for my email address from the "Contact Hoops" section (top left of the page) and get in touch with me via email. Would be happy to help :).

Reply #200047 | Report this post

jaxx  
Years ago

nick - done!

Reply #200053 | Report this post

gav  
Years ago

wicked.....now to actually answer my thread.
Anyone found any torrents of these two games, or anyone thinking they could seed them on mininova.
Would save a lot of dicking around.

Spent some time looking on the usual suspects, but its pretty much USA and China games only.

If I can find someone who has recorded it, i'll seed it myself for a few days.

Reply #200056 | Report this post

jaxx  
Years ago

gav - i did find a place that had virtually all the olympic mens bball games, but the site is by invited registration only...so i couldnt get it. i tried signing up, got to the registration stage and they even sent me an activation code - but it didnt work when i clicked on the link...and there's nowhere on the site where you can contact the admin or whatever, so i gave up.

i would post the link, but i dont know if its allowed.

Reply #200060 | Report this post

gav  
Years ago

Thanks Jaxx for your efforts.

Thanks admins as well. I figured I may have been running the gauntlet with this post, but the bottom line is, I just want to watch our boys in two of the best wins of our programs history. Thanks for not pulling the thread guys.

My old favourite site aussietorrents used to have all this content, but they died some months ago :(

If anyone does comeup with a hit, let me know and we can do the email thing if that helps to not breach forum regs.

Ps - Im betting 7 shows the first 10 mins of the US v Aus game....when the US get their first substantial lead, "its time to cross to the longjump" :)

Reply #200092 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:57 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754