little boy
Years ago

how hot is stephanie rice

i give her a 9 out of 10

Topic #17188 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

Said the same thing to my Mrs yesterday ... dog house.

Reply #202446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She's not too bad....but when you are talking 9/10, thats Jessica Alba territory, not Stephanie Rice.

Reply #202447 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

She's 'sports hot'. Compared to whoever she stands next to on the pool deck, she's incredibly hot. Otherwise, she's OK, but nothing special, IMO.

Reply #202448 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I rate her high.

Reply #202450 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Don't rate her at all.

Reply #202454 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

Steaming Rice, would take Jodie Henry over her though.

Reply #202455 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

On a scale of 1 to 10, id give her one!

Reply #202456 | Report this post

waa waa baby  
Years ago

She is a solid 6

Reply #202461 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

pneumonia is very serious and as i understand it leads to a fever, my guess is that she would be approx 38 degrees.

Reply #202462 | Report this post

breaklamp  
Years ago

Average at best. If she walked past in the street, I probably wouldnt look twice.

Reply #202465 | Report this post

lethal5  
Years ago

Stephanie Rice vs Petria Thomas? Tough call!

Reply #202468 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

I like that 'sports hot' call. Soo true. She's hot, but nothing more than a 7 or 8 out of 10 IMO, which isn't to say I wouldn't have a crack, but ...

Reply #202475 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

id rather be hanging out of her than hanging out of a window..

Reply #202487 | Report this post

bron  
Years ago

you guys are too fussy. she is the hottest sportswomen ever!

Reply #202492 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

She's reasonably attractive - wouldn't call her hot... But i think a lot of the "perceived" hotness is a product of the media making bunnies of many of us... Not only can their machine tell (many of) us what to stuff in our mouths, or what to wear, but clearly who is hot (case in point Paris Hilton - god she is ugly (IMHO)... but plenty reckon she's a bit of alright...)... Bunnies...

Reply #202494 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Reply #202496 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

She's got a decent hooter on her...ignoring that, meh...7.5

Reply #202499 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

Just as an aside - what's the prevailing opinion on Candace Parker... I reckon she's super cute (if you can say that about a chick that would tower over most of us)... Shelden Williams (punching WELL ABOVE HIS WEIGHT) i tip my hat to you...

Reply #202501 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

She's okay... I can think of a heap of better looking sports chics that I rate a hell of a lot hotter.

Reply #202514 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Ana Ivanovic FTW

Reply #202517 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

She's stephanitely alrice ... ha hah hah . lost de plot .

Reply #202529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah I wouldn't mind giving her one either B Fresh.

Reply #202535 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Overrated. Wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted but not in the same territory as the real hotties

Reply #202536 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Hotter girls in my class at uni.

Reply #202559 | Report this post

Years ago

She doesn't look that great without makeup, and her nose doesn't suit her face. She's not that great IMO. Not ugly, but nothing that really keeps my attention.

Reply #202562 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definitely over rated, but still hotter than Carleen Maywold

Reply #202568 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Better than average.....but can look damned hot with makeup and a bit of professional photography.

May be NSFW......link to FHM.

http://linky.com.au/lresk

Damn she looks fine in that photo shoot.

Reply #202572 | Report this post

oooh  
Years ago

she's hot .... damn hot! too hot to handle

Reply #202592 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

She's alright but completely over exposed here in Brisbane- the media are really milking this fame of hers.
When the swimming squad went on ACA or something the other week, Channel 7 paid her $800k to not appear.
Then there's the Davenport underwear and various other things she's flogging.
She'll stand to make a lot of cash but hopefully not at the expense of this city being sick of seeing and hearing about her- it's over saturated.

Reply #202597 | Report this post

oooh  
Years ago

you can never be oversaturated with something that hot hot. more we see of our Stefanie the better

Reply #202599 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Girls that look like Steph Rice can be found anywhere; besides, when you have a camera following you around and magazines throwing hype everywhere, of course she's going to stand out.

She gets a 7 (haven't seen her in person and photos tend to cover up the blemishes etc. She could also be a whining bitch).

Reply #202602 | Report this post

Skyhigh  
Years ago

I wouldnt turn her down haha.. Imagine if she moved to Mt Isa there would be no point for all the not so gd lookin girls to move there haha

Reply #202619 | Report this post

curtleyambrose  
Years ago

id go jess schipper over rice any day

Reply #202695 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

jess schipper? that has to be a joke surely. I'd go Daniel Kowalski over Schipper

Reply #202698 | Report this post

Years ago

I'll second that earlier claim that there are better looking girls around at my uni. I reckon even if you spent 2 minutes in Rundle Mall in the middle of the day, you spot 10 much more attractive females than Stephanie Rice, no trouble at all. In fact, I think you could easily spot another 10 more attractive females that would easily be better looking than those on Make Me a Supermodel, but that's another story...

Reply #202712 | Report this post

nathan  
Years ago

100 out of 10

Reply #203946 | Report this post

playboy  
Years ago

super hot

Reply #203948 | Report this post

loader  
Years ago

She is a pig dog. Not to mention that giant, gross, amorphous blob of nose she's got. Looks like they dug up the corpse of Groucho Marx to get it. She is the bi-yearly (don't forget the upcoming Commonwealth Games) ugly chick who is very, very marginally not quite as ugly as her team mates (but in my opinion, just as disgusting), wins a few medals, and that makes her hot...Kinda like a steaming turd.

Reply #208661 | Report this post

mitch  
Years ago

are you guys blind she is gorgeous, I bet you guys couldn't get someone even half as good looking as her.

Reply #210844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Overrated, yes. But some of you people are so harsh. Jealous?

Reply #218708 | Report this post

woah!  
Years ago

She isn't the hottest one around but some comments here are indeed very harsh.. I sense some jealousy here...woah

Reply #291720 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Body = 9.5/10, face = 7/10

Reply #291722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6/10. Very over-rated. Needs a nose job, and has big un-lady-like shoulders

Reply #372071 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:16 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754